Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease (665 Views)

How True Is Graphcard Payments / Having Problems With Graphcard? / How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease by eddy4naija: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hi formites,

I just opened a graphcard account and virtualterminalnetwork (VTN) account with different email addresses and have funded my VTN acoount already.

The problem is that i am finding it difficult to transfer the funds from my VTN account to my graphcard account and i've noticed that the email address on the VTN transfer form is that of my graphcard and whenever i try to transfer funds it my information is not correct.

I dont know if the problem is as a result of using different email address for both my graphcard and VTN account.

Someone please help.
Re: Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease by yawatide(f): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease by myweb(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
Eddy4naija.U no wat,u have to go back to either of the two and mail for a change of email so that both will correspond becos u've discover your mistake utrself.Do you still remenber all ur answers to questions asked?
Re: Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2009
the problemis the different email address you used
Re: Graphcard Help Pleeeeeeease by aikvincent: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
the problem is the different address you used. what you have to do is to open another graphcard account with your VTN email address

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Community Web Site / Php Support,ftp Access,website Builder,100gb Bandwidth,1500mb Disk Space Free! / Understanding The Art Of Naming And Hosting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.