Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Some Questions For President Mohammadu Buhari. My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Questions For President Mohammadu Buhari. My Opinion. (291 Views)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions For President Mohammadu Buhari. My Opinion. by ascek(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Though it is barely a month that we have a new government in Nigeria. While it may sound reasonable not to ask questions because the government is new, for the purpose of agenda setting I want to ask these few questions : What is president Mohammadu Buhari position on the $20 billion that was said to be missing or was not remited by NNPC as 'whistled' by HRH the emir of kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? We have been told in the past that the fuel subsidy regime was a scam or on a lesser note over bloated. President Mohammadu Buhari has in a recent statement said he didn't know what subsidy means. This can also be interpreted as nothing like subsidy. If my assumption is correct will President Mohammadu Buhari pay subsidy for petrol this month? If yes, can the people of Nigeria be privileged to see the difference at least between what was paid for the month of May and what will be paid in June? At least it gives an idea of the level of fraud if at all there is fraud. And lastly, we are still buying kerosene at the same high price as it was sold in the last regime. We were told that kerosene ought to be fifty naira per liter. I expect that with a new government in place the price of kerosene should naturally come down to fifty naira. Why is Mr president allowing this to continue?
Re: Some Questions For President Mohammadu Buhari. My Opinion. by banito1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
These are legitimate questions begging for answers
Re: Some Questions For President Mohammadu Buhari. My Opinion. by vanhelsing2099(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Steven Gerrard Poses With LA Galaxy Shirt In Hollywood / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pics / Keep Praying For Buhari – jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.