Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer (1331 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by CaseFile: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
The former queen who reigned in 1986, died yesterday,Thursday, 2nd July, 2015 in an Abuja hospital after battling with cancer for two years.
The deceased who i
http://casefileng.com/2015/07/03/former-miss-nigeria-rita-anuku-dies-of-cancer/

Re: Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by absoluteSuccess: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

By the way, when there is life, battle against cancer can still be won.

I know of someone who suffers rectal cancer and after all, he survived.

He called to ask me to help him procure more of the product from Lagos.

He is based in Port Harcourt, he used a product call Fohow Oral.

I have really abandon the business at the said time but the mans testimony

rekindled my interest in it. Please try to fight to keep hope alive against cancer.

That's how I can be of help, check my signature.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by JBismarck(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
RIP
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by seedgreen(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Following
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by asumo12: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by Olofintoto(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
rip to d. dead.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Rita Anuku Dies Of Cancer by unuane1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

By the way, when there is life, battle against cancer can still be won.

I know of someone who suffers rectal cancer and after all, he survived.

He called to ask me to help him procure more of the product from Lagos.

He is based in Port Harcourt, he used a product call Fohow Oral.

I have really abandon the business at the said time but the mans testimony

rekindled my interest in it. Please try to fight to keep hope alive against cancer.

That's how I can be of help, check my signature.
Really ?

(1) (Reply)

OBJ And PMB In 1978 / Boko Haram In Our Midst, Please Help Me To Save People That I Can Not Save. / Akwa Ibom Tribunal - Umana Tenders 7 Damning Video Evidences To Butress His Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.