Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho (660 Views)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by kushma(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
They both were sharing the same banana after they caught a misguided man who eventually impregnated the mother and daughter, probably on the same night. Indeed, wonders shall never end!

A South African woman, Mildred Mashego, and her daughter Patricia, have entered the record books as the first mother and daughter to give birth to their babies in the same week and for the same man.
Times Live reports that 38-year-old Mashego of Casteel, South Africa, was pregnant when she learned that her 19-year-old daughter was also pregnant, and the two were due just days apart.

But her anger turned to shock when she found out that the man responsible for her daughter’s condition was the same man who was going to be the father of her child,Vincent Malumane.

Patricia was the first to put to bed a bouncing baby boy, with her mother following suit four days after, wait for it, another boy, making them brothers, a nephew, an uncle and grandson.

The sharp shooter Vincent Malumane, admitted that he secretly had s*x with the mother and daughter.

“I can’t go back now and explain what happened. All we have to do is focus on making sure that the children are properly cared for.”
Mildred admits that during her pregnancy, she was bitter that her daughter had slept with her boyfriend and even considered an abortion over the fact that her daughter was carrying a child for the same man.

However, after their babies were born, Mildred decided to forgive her daughter for the sake of her grandson.

They are raising their children together and the mother and daughter are now concerned about what they will tell their children when they grow up.

Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by axiliborha(f): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
:z
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
immediately I say this headline I felt it was a particular country, Lo and behold I was right .

Abomination of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by glimpse33(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by warrikid(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
"Na wa" will never end kiss
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Now that is a family
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by ricsman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
...for the same man...
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by Visocrate(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is similar to incestuous act both mothers throwing their dignity and womanly pride to the bin
Re: Mum And Daughter Gave Birth To Thesame Man And They Are Happy About It ( See Pho by Mostwanted7: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
The world is just messed up

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Works... Get Married, Find The Right Man, single parents, divorced / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Father After 42yrs? / Couple Jailed For Praying For Their Sick Child Instead Of Taking Him To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.