Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Never Stop Dreaming - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Stop Dreaming (501 Views)

Incomes Are Getting Lower Every Year. This Will Never Stop (confidential). / How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) / Stop Dreaming Start Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Stop Dreaming by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
You have heard that the very day you stop dreaming, that very day you begin to die.
As human, you must learn to dream.

Not usually the dream that comes when you fall asleep, but the dream that clearly defines what your life will turn out to be.
Dream that clearly spells out your goal and life vision.
Dreaming may take time before they are accomplished, but the purposeful man never give up.
Giving up shows you have not started yet because the man or woman who knows where they are heading can never give up.

Without having a dream, you won't really know which way to go.
Not having a dream makes you dance the way nature push you.
Not having a dream makes you think you are not good enough for anything.

Never stop dreaming big. Never think or feel you are not good enough to achieve anything.
You can achieve anything if you dream and work positively to see them come to pass.
What is your dream? Do you have a dream? Where do you see yourself 5 years from today?
Where do you see that project? Where do you see your relationship?Where do you see your marriage? What can you see?
If you cannot answer the above question, then you need to think again.

Like i said when we started,dreams take time before they are accomplished.
Having a dream doesn't mean you won't feel discouraged. Having a dream doesn't mean you won't encounter failure. But the fear of failure is the number one killer of every dream.
Life is action and passion. For every dream to come to pass, you must take action. If you fail, start again!
There is no good time to start but now.

What is your pursuit?
For every dream to come to pass, you must get linked to the right people and disregard every negative person(s) that may spoil your dream.
When you have done so much dreaming and planning, then you should turn your planning into reality.
Why it is okay to dream big and dream well, when you fail to accomplish every dream, your dreaming and planning becomes void and useless.
There is no good time to start but now!

It is okay to set a limit or time frame for accomplishing a dream, but it is wrong to wait for everything to be just okay before you start.
Things may never get okay.
Did that shock you? yes things may never get okay if you don't start now.
Permit me to divert a little.

Years ago my parents had a piece of land in port Harcourt Nigeria and always wished to build an apartment of their own other than pay for a rented apartment which cost much.
My fathers plan was to wait for the perfect time when he could possibly gather millions before starting the project, but he had a good special adviser who gave him positive advice and that adviser turns out to be his wife (my mum)
My mum advised him on starting with the little amount they had instead of waiting for the millions to come: and so, they made the move.
They started with #50,000 (Nigeria currency) which only helped in purchasing some bags of cement and moulding some blocks and yet, it felt like nothing had started.
They almost gave up, but yet they never did(If you started it, you will finish it)
It got to a point that they had to pay the children school fees, and also pay the apartment rent which was indeed a huge amount. but still, they never gave up.
They continued in that manner until the building was near completion and then they moved into the apartment without painting,water, or electricity..
The rest of the building was completed shortly as they moved in and today, they can be proud to say they own a property and every facility needed in a house is available.

Lesson:

*God never gives you a dream/vision without making sure they come to pass.
*If you wait for the perfect time to come, the perfect time may never come.
(Start now* Start today* Start little)
One good lesson i have learnt over the years is that once you begin, blessing starts flowing in. That is to say every positive dream invokes the blessing of God.
God blesses the work of our hands....so beloved, just start.
Another lesson you should learn from dreaming big is to get serious.
The lazy man always find an excuse.

oh i can't, oh i don't have, oh am not too strong etc...
Get serious.

Eagles do not flirt with chickens.
Know your worth. Know what you want! it is not pride but discipline.
Flow with positive people and people with similar dream,vision and purpose.
Just like the saying ''Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are''
The people you associate with, have a way of determining what your life will turn out to be..
You need to get serious and know where you stand and what you stand for.
Every successful man started one day.
Every successful man did not make it that day they started.
it took them time and dedication.
Don't always expect everyone to agree with your dream and purpose.
People may never see its uniqueness, people may see it as a waste, they may never believe in your dream, but never give up....
Even as an unemployed graduate, you should know what you want.
Every vacancy or job advert is not for you..
As a single lady who intend to marry someday, Every man is not for you.
As a man or woman waiting on the lord for children, don't just ask for anything, be specific.
State them out clearly; write them down; give a name even before the child is born or your wife takes in..
No woman is ever empty. There is no barren woman in my world. I call it delay not barrenness..
So today, decide to dream. see yourself how you want others to see you.
stop limiting yourself...If you know who you are and the identity you bear, you won't see yourself as just Ordinary...
You are unique..... Unique people dream
Dream

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Some Funny Facts About Engineers. / Dealing With Failure / 10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.