Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage (2671 Views)

Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? / Causes Of Broken Relationships! / Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
Personally,i think the reasons are (1) lack of trust (2) unfaithfullness (3) failure in past relationship. The first which is lack of trust from either of the two partners can result to crashed relationship because they feel that their partner is not trusted based on d cliche 'trust no guy/lady',n it can lead to the second reason which is unfaithfullness.Unfaithfullness from any partner can also lead to broken relationships because some partners find it difficult to forget their partners past unfaithfullness,n when this becomes the case,marryin such a person would b d last thing on their mind,because they feel if they venture into marriage wit such a person,he/she might become worst,so they settle for another person instead.The third which resulted from the second and the first is still another reason for broken relationship because a lady/guy who is recoverin from heartbreak due to unfaithfullness from his/her former partner finds it hard so trust anybody else,so their next relationship is always not so good
Re: The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
n it can never lead anywhere because they feel guys/ladies are all the same,n should not b trusted,so they starts cheatin,n before u know it,their unsuspectin partner will b heart broken,n there n maybe then,d relationship is bursted again,n the cycle goes round n round again
Re: The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
I have gone through many posts here on nairaland,n almost all are saying same things lik,my fiancee left me. . .,He dumped me. . .,she left me for another guy. . . ,n what can i do to get her back,bla bla bla. I feel the reasons are clear,n since we can c by ourselves,we know what to do.Relationships always strive when there's trust and understandin amongst the two partners,n where ever u decide to steer ur relationship is entirely up to every one of us.Love counts,do not b carried away by ur friends great relationship n wished urs was that good.U can make yours better if u settle down n try to know ur partner,know what he/she likes,play with each other,get used to each other,n always be there for each other too.That way,love grows,n nobody can tell me that such a relationship is goin to end just like that.Its clear whats killin us,but most people are just too blind to c.If only we were wiser,post like heartbreaks n been dumped,will b minimized
Re: The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2009
Same stories every where
Re: The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by olanajim(m): 2:16am On Mar 09, 2009
I have been away from nl for long. This thread caught my attention on my first scan of the array of threads on this section.

You made a good point. And i kind of wonder why no one reply to it,

Anyway, all the 3 cases you pointed out are right. But failure in the past relationship, whether from the victim or other people is one factor that had led many to lose their Mr and Mrs right.

This failure tend to germinate in the victims, cynicism and distrust, which created waves of unpleasant behaviours that put the other person off.

I don't think it is wise to judge everyone in the same way. We have to understand that it is counterproductive.
Re: The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by oluwafemi113(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2009
cool
Re: The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2009
@olana, thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady / When Love Was Love / Die For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.