Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. (27326 Views)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins Receives Cash Donation & Scholarship Offer / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Mother Of Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by solaugo1: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
For your next recruitment test.....

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by ihesiuloa(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:
This fool call Ambode should first listen to radio Biafra before helping these things.

The fool is thinking these things with embedded hatred against him will eventually like him.

Foolish governor. Instead of deporting them, he's helping them.
Such an idio-tic statement coming from a nonentity!!! I wonder why some people think there tribe is more superior to other?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Missmossy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I hope you are not planning of taking in for qudreplets tonight?Ambode no go look your side o
Lol grin

Jo oo!!
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by IYANGBALI: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol grin

Jo oo!!
na you I go beg o
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by komek(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
The husband would come back home tomorrow, undecided useless man
U nko?
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
What is wrong with the man? You had first two sets of twins and you continued bleeping direct without prevention. I think family planning would have saved him from this. My amiable governor AMBO BOBO more grease to your elbow for taking responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by sweetgala(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:
This fool call Ambode should first listen to radio Biafra before helping these things.

The fool is thinking these things with embedded hatred against him will eventually like him.

Anyone that listens to Radio Biafra and takes it seriously is a fool, the only thing peddled there is hate, falsehoods and bitterness

I listen and I weep for black heart men that call daily

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by debris: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:

you need Jesus if not change civilian.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by femi4: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
SO THAT MAN JUST DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR JUST LIKE THAT ABI?

the thunder that will fire him is still receiving training angry
Its not easy to be a man
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Neplusultra(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Burger01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Eko oni baje ooooooo cool
O baje ti tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Menace2Society(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by RazziP(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
some men self, you abandoned your wife after impregnating her, I know he will come back one day...with story, lazy man
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by abeniagbon(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:
Good gesture by the governor
Good moves by the wife
But the woman sha! which kind body she get self.
God is good.
All those TANOID monkey can't see this. I could see him giving ibo's cares now.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Now this is funny because it's on the news.
Welfare is every nursing mother right as a citizen of a country.
Its like saying a Californian state governor is on the news for doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by calcal: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
that's not only the solution, Igbos can't just multiply here and get away with it, there must be a search for the husband via any means. we all know where the husband is hidden, he might even be nagging the woman till present. same children will grow up tomorrow talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:

While some might see this your comment as 'not good enough', I must admit that you spoke my mind. There is nothing in this world that will alter the hatred of the Igbos against the Yorubas. We should all give up on trying to impress them.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by beewhy111(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
I bet it with u dat d husband will show up in few days grin
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by sunsewa: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
The husband would come back home tomorrow, undecided useless man

make im no come back, come spoil show.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nten: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
this is one of the APC governor that has started active action on governance after being sworn in. He started work earnestly and kept to his words. Not the Federal wailing wailers who would not keep shut and start working but continue complaining.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by sunsewa: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
bravo to Ambode,for this singular move,he has gotten a convert,I pleaded for her help earlier today,through my post when the thread first made headline on this forum.nice move from Ambo.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by RonJeremy: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
The man is trekking to Abuja to congratulate Buhari on his first month in power and you people are here accusing him of absconding his responsibility.....
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by azezola(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ibo people go turn southwest into welfare state

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by DONRAW89(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:

Where is your conscience brother? Why have you let inborn hatred to consumed your sense of judgement? Wow, God have mercy on us!!!
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by oluwafifehan: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
What a good governor we have
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by slimfit1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Silly husband if you know you can't handle it why not use a condom.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by ibedun: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Madness is worrying this Yoruba governor of my region. This is really no time to be appeasing some useless Igbo people. The time for impressing our sworn enemies with kindness should be over by now. This bastard is inviting further unwanted migration to our land. I think every Yoruba woman with children she cannot feed should go and queue up in Alausa and demand the same welfare this Idi-ot had offered the that useless Igbo woman. I am really piss with this fat blubber of a governor.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by formerlyMbulela: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
I hope the woman's tubes were tied this time around?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Welldone ambode. To the ibo chestbeaters i thought you people v bought all d lands in lagos. Abi no b jew b d man wey born sotay he ran away. Purge yourself of empty boast and hatred.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by formerlyMbulela: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:

Comments like these are allowed to litter a supposedly sane forum.
When I tell the moderators that are silly and childish like the posters of these sort of comments, they will resort to banning me.
How can we allow such hate speech in a supposedly sane forum?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by formerlyMbulela: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
9jatatafo:
What is wrong with the man? You had first two sets of twins and you continued bleeping direct without prevention. I think family planning would have saved him from this. My amiable governor AMBO BOBO more grease to your elbow for taking responsibility.
We need to ask if the woman was giving birth in a hospital or not?
I refuse to accept that she attended ante-natal and her gynae never advised her to tie her tubes after the second set.
We need massive education around permanent contraceptives. We cannot continue replicating poverty and using phrases like "all children are blessings from God". God is a God of wisdom too. It is such abused phrases that are making baby mamas trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by bbdd: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
SO THAT MAN JUST DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR JUST LIKE THAT ABI?

the thunder that will fire him is still receiving training angry

Reminds me of my service year.
75% of the men run away when the wife is about to give birth.

They only resurface a week after delivery when state govt has taken care of the bills.

Sad phucks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB / We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.