Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade (11476 Views)

Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by DrGroove(f): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2015
esonuu:
Chai,if to say i marry dat ma calabar gulfrnd,i for don get one political appointment 4 dat state nw*crying*
Ntorrr! shebi when I dey tell u dat time,u dey form don jazzy
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 04, 2015
PA'S, SA'S AND COMMISSIONERS. CRS AINT OWING 8 MONTH SALARIES.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by BCJAY(f): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Incredible, in this period of cutting cost. Even the president wants 15, must everyone that contributed to his victory be an adviser? I hope he will not bring list of commissioners later, he should better divide that list into two that is my take on that though my opinion does not count o.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by seedorfg(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2015
haha 36 special adviser, this is ridiculous hope their salary is not up to #10,000 sha o, or else he is classically clueless
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2015
I dey pray 4 my uncle oo.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by makizee(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2015
If you need 35 special advisers as a governor, then you should have stayed out of government.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by blahcknproud: 5:05am On Jul 04, 2015
35 advisers is just too much. I bet these advisers will still have their own staff/cabinet.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Israel5(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2015
SA on obudu, SA on tinapa, SA on fish, SA on carnival, SA on Aks, etc. SMH. When we are trying to reduce cost of governance, someone is doing otherwise. May God help us
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by azyz1: 5:33am On Jul 04, 2015
E be like say na 40 local govt dey that state.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Azedplus(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Special Advisers to head departments and agencies ...... Am learning here. with 35 advisers then it means the gov didn't hv a functional brain or wot
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2015
autocorrect:
Nawa ooo! Freemanan stiil awake
grin
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by majid666(m): 5:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by nkpommpko(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Impunity, 35 jobless looters, dey should first advice them selves, on how to make thier own money . I don't know why we can't just change in this country.

Is it the heads of those departments can not advice the governor? Now they too will apoint thier own P.A, and we are talking of reducing the cost of governance.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Atlanta2015(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2015
I think 35 Is not even enough maby he should add more @ list he need special assistance 4 food and beveragies.etc
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by toprealman: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS

TELL ME, ALL THESE AIDS FOR WHAT? sad
AIDS KWA? USE CONDOMS ALWAYS.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by chikwadomn(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2015
ohenhen1:
The president has 15 special advisers.

My dear APC na lielie them be!15 advicers presedent!what about those ghost appointee that is unanounced!like his wife's and vp wife and many you dnt knw!it is better he appoint more reduce the salary to creat employment they promise us.abeg appoint 3000 appoitees at the rate of 500k per month instead of 15 advisers at 100million per month.

500,000per month *3000 appointees=1.5billion

100million per mnth*15 advisers = 1.5billion

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2015
toprealman:
AIDS KWA? USE CONDOMS ALWAYS.

You should know the AIDS I meant grin
Bad boy
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2015
The surprise part is that these adviseers will advise nothing...all they would do is wait for monies to wak...God savee us...have we not been advisers all this while and still our governors do what they like?...
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Visocrate(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2015
that man is an illiterate he should vacate that office 35 advisers rubbish
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by akwarandu(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2015
What will be their use, the same state that has not paid its workers, God please help us in these naija .
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Kolade354(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aren't you the one I saw on ANIMAL PLANET? Yes? I knew it!
I Know if it is one of the APC govenor..................Pdp supporters on this Forum will criticize and rubbish the man........This is P.D.P Govenor so deal with it!
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Gr8amechi: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Atleast the make theirs known onlike that OGA we de on top.....
see oga appointed 15 advisers and one big reason behind the delay in ministerial appointment is beincareful on the ministry to cut down. So don't blame baba here
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by ugia(f): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2015
With the reality of paucity of funds staring us in the face what does Ayade need 35 Special Advisers for? A lean performance driven government is what is in vogue. What will they be doing? We never learn. The past administration surrounded itself with a retinue of advisers and yet they failed to get us out of our economic doldrums. We must learn from past experience. Governance is tending toward E-GOVT and not surrounding yourself with a bunch of sycophants that are not bold enough to tell you the truth. Instead they oil your ego to your utter detriment and destruction. Governor Ayade be wise and do the needful.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Just for 1 person. The problem with our political leaders is that they are indebted to too many people whom they want to reward.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by ThunderTrail(f): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2015
The speaker explained that the special advisers who are expected to head some departments and agencies in the state, would occasional be made to face the lawmakers in order to defend their actions.
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by esonuu(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
DrGroove:

Ntorrr! shebi when I dey tell u dat time,u dey form don jazzy
not ma fault nah, i been reali meant to wife her but d babe cum jam person wey sabi do am pas me,na em she leave me waka..i beg am tire ooo cum swear say if na gold she carry,make she waka,say i no beg again
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by DrGroove(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
esonuu:
not ma fault nah, i been reali meant to wife her but d babe cum jam person wey sabi do am pas me,na em she leave me waka..i beg am tire ooo cum swear say if na gold she carry,make she waka,say i no beg again
Lolz. na u Bleep up na..why u no sabi do? As she leave u, u suppose commit suicide instead of killing yourself.u no try at all
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by patrickmuf(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Though I still think 35 is on the high side, but to be honest Ayade is the man...Already working on signature projects such as the Supper highway running across the state, Garment factory, Sea port, Cement factory etc the man has lofty ideas and so far, he's on point...
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by esonuu(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
DrGroove:

Lolz. na u Bleep up na..why u no sabi do? As she leave u, u suppose commit suicide instead of killing yourself.u no try at all
lwkmd na only u waka cum?
Re: Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade by Princehojay(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Foolish people with mosquito brain.............. All this special advisers for governor alone........... For what............ This is barbaric act...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUT Protests In Oyo Against Privatization Of Schools – Pictures / Senator Kalu Writes Abia APC, Reveals Candidates To Support Ahead Of Congress / Plateau Assembly: Jang To Lead Protest Against “illegality”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.