Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,893 members, 7,952,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Exciting! See How To Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exciting! See How To Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom (385 Views)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Wow! Exciting!! Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exciting! See How To Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom by dinomcjohn: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Hello Dear Friends,

I am going to make this short and sweet!

Are you looking for a legitimate and simple means of making real cash without any capital? Yes, I got this gift for you.

We have put an amazing and innovative platform in place for you to make this most easily possible.

Usually, if you are to make money in real estate without any capital, you start out by being an agent who earns commission when he/she gets a client to buy a property. We all know the humongous problems faced by agents.. Days of waiting for a single commission...Lack of confidence in agents especially when lawyers are involved....Cost of inspection especially when you don't have a car...Disrespect by some arrogant clients..etc My friend, that may be too clumsy, cumbersome or harrowing. With what you are about to see, all that is gone with the wind to distant oblivion.

Now, the fantastic platform

This real estate Company has estate lands currently selling in one of the hottest areas of Lagos, this area has been termed "The New Lagos" and "The Next Dubai of Africa" because of the presence of Mega Government and private projects like Dangote $9b refinery, Lekki Free Zone, New Airport and Deep Sea Port. This area is Ibeju-Lekki, an area with one of the highest potentials for real estate appreciation.

When you have interested clients (we will show you how to get so many of them), all you have to do is to invite them to the office.
Once your client gets to the office, the company takes over. Your clients are welcomed by smiling receptionists, served refreshments/drinks, then they will be taken in an air-conditioned SUV/Jeep for an exciting site inspection while they are shown the numerous ongoing projects in the area. All these are done free of charge. Your client is bound to be impressed and will most likely want to buy. Immediately your client pays, you get your 10% commission. If a client pays for 5 plots on a land worth N1m/plot, you get your N500k. No story! More Plots..More commission.. while you expect your Big Sweet Cash like my friend whose clients bought 24 plots while he made over N3m as commission!

Stop wasting your time and limited resources looking for jobs that do not exist. Take charge of your financial destiny. Lets work together, the opportunities are boundless

If this sounds interesting to you, call me or text me or whatsapp on 08038891314, or send me an email at dinomcjohnson@yahoo.com

We are meeting today and every Saturday at Oakwood/Protea Hotel, New Road B/Stop before Chevron, Lekki. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we meet at Ajah. If you are in Lagos and you want to attend, please contact me.

Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Exciting! See How To Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom by dinomcjohn: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
texts and whats app 08038891314
email : dinomcjohnson@yahoo.com
Re: Exciting! See How To Make Your Big Sweet Cash In The Current Real Estate Boom by dinomcjohn: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
We meet on tuesdays , thursdays and saturdays.
Tuesdays and thursdays: Ajah
saturdays: Lekki

Call or whatsapp 08038891314 for details and one-on-one in-depth discussion

(1) (Reply)

A Force Behind Business Failure That Is More Powerful Than Witchcraft / Get Your Business Online Today For Free / Wholesellers And Retailers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.