Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,032 members, 7,903,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments (14122 Views)

Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo / PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Robinhood477: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2015
long live de king

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by kay1one2(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Oliseh Metuh's Brand of opposition can only win PDP elections in the ever Sentimental and emotional South East and Never in Nigeria!

PDP is dead and Buried.

All this frustration from one soul alone?!

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by amnesty7: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Law of gravity slowly but steadily applying on the hitherto 'greatest party' in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by mohisi: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
kahal29:
Sunday Okobi

The crack reported in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) appears to be widening as the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Alhaji Abdulahi Jalo, has dissociated himself and his party from the statement made by the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh deriding the appointment of Hajia Amina Bala Zakari as acting chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Jalo who spoke in a telephone interview Friday, insisted that Metuh made all the assertions on his own and denied that the National Working Committee (NWC) of PDP met to discuss or take a position, as was presented by Metuh in his last Wednesday press briefing.

According to him, "As a loyal party member of the PDP, I am not aware of the resolve by the NWC to reject the appointment of Zakari as acting chairman of the electoral commission.

"When and where was that meeting held? It is not fair on the part of Metuh to just say something on behalf of the party without the knowledge of the party leadership and members of the NWC.

"It is not also right or legal for him to say that PDP has given 10-day ultimatum to President Muhammadu Buhari to produce his ministerial list.

"His statement as reported, to me, is his personal views and not that of the party. I wonder when and where those resolves were made."

Metuh had last Wednesday addressed a press conference where he asserted that the leadership of PDP rejected in its totality the appointment of Hajia Amina Zakari as acting chairman of INEC.

He alleged that President Buhari made the appointment based on sentiment and nepotism, alleging that the presidency planned to use her appointment to compromise the election tribunals in favour of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to Metuh, the public no longer had confidence and trust in INEC, saying Buhari appointed Zakari based on her very strong relationship with the presidency and a governor from the North-west region.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/zakari-s-appointment-jalo-dissociates-pdp-from-metuhs-comments/213827
PDP again
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Jobless tout forming online. You will cry if i expose you here. You better dont make much noise. Your disgrace is coming. Senseless tribal bigot.
U don't know me, so go screw urself.
Still waiting for ur cv
oremussanctus@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by agabaI23(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Two things are involved
1. The North South divide is widening
Or
2. North-South Divide is widening

Jalo has seen the Metuh statement as an attack on his brother and party should go to hell.
He is the fecking deputy national pub sec not the pub sec. The Publicity secretary has spoken

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by hucienda: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
can't you comment without showing your bigotry and ethnic sentiments. Madam economist

*Check my signature*

lwkmd... your siggy sure is funny cheesy

@OP: Looks like PDP are seeming to have some issues, no?
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by rusher14: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Jobless tout forming online. You will cry if i expose you here. You better dont make much noise. Your disgrace is coming. Senseless tribal bigot.

Please release the album. grin
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
The killer party is fast becoming an ibo party. Going by what happened or happening in both PPN and APGA, i forsee the same fate to pdp in the hands of ibos. When exactly, i don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Pdp deputy chairman, jalo is from the north.Every northerner support buhari and the new inec chairman irrespective of the party they belongs.
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by gwales: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2015
PDP IS A REGIONAL PARTY
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by deejayALFY(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2015
PDPies ARE ALREADY DEAD IN OUR FUTURE POLITICS...HATERs WATCH WHILE APC BOUNCE BACK WITH FULL FORCE IN BRINGING THE MUCH AWAITED AND DESIRED CHANGE AFTER SETTLING THEIR RANCOR...

HIT LIKE IF U R A PROGRESSIVE... #UpApcUpBabaPmbUpChange
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by ndcide(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Shows that the last election was beyond party contest. It was a sectional contest. The reason of this response by someone who don't care if he is in opposition, provided ethnic victory is guaranteed.

We knew all along. We screamed to our brethren here in the West, but they refused to here. Interestingly they already have a battered face.

Opposing methu openly is the same as treachery. It wasn't about PDP or APC, it was about having an awusa fulani at the center.

Whatever furthers the PDP should not be opposed by a party man.

Eg:When former Governor Fashola of Lagos, brazenly accused GEJ of diverting the police to himself hence the Lekki rubbery attack, in spite of how dumb and shallow that was, no one from his party went against him for it. Instead the went with him on the ride.

No one should be sanctimonious about this. This man fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by after1: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U don't know me, so go screw urself.
Still waiting for ur cv
oremussanctus@gmail.com
[/s]

M.oronic ediot, you better go bath and brush your smelling teeth. No wonder your neighbours run from your smelly body when you were @ Ilorin then. Smellos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

M.oronic ediot, you better go bath and brush your smelling teeth. No wonder your neighbours run from your smelly body when you were @ Ilorin then. Smellos
Lwkmd
wen next u visit ilorin, pls drop by to say hi, buh before den, pls send a message to ya family telling dem goodbye.
By d way, how old re u?

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by after1: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lwkmd
wen next u visit ilorin, pls drop by to say hi, buh before den, pls send a message to ya family telling dem goodbye.
By d way, how old re u?
[/s]

Buhahahaha the smelly oaf is now sounding senile. Go take care of your smelling body, ugly thing like you makes me laugh when you come online to form and throw insult around. Start from using dettol to wash your black teeth and smelly body. Lmaoooo. The mofo stinks like a dead rat. Spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha the smelly oaf is now sounding senile. Go take care of your smelling body, ugly thing like you makes me laugh when you come online to form and throw insult around. Start from using dettol to wash your black teeth and smelly body. Lmaoooo. The mofo stinks like a dead rat. Spits
Small boi, I still got some love for yellowbars like u. #no homo
U can't stand me outside NL, u not ma type
Smh
If only I can see u live

2 Likes

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by after1: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Small boi, I still got some love for yellowbars like u. #no homo
U can't stand me outside NL, u not ma type
Smh
If only I can see u live
[/s]

Buhahahaha. Lmaoooo. Who wanna meet with a smelly dingbat. A jobless troll that people run away from when they see. You can only lie to peeps that dont know you outside nairaland. Stick to my advice and it will help you, your body stink and its either a curse and you about to die. Go treat yourself littleman. Smellos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by ayusco85(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Madam Economist, I'm miles ahead of you, you practise tribal politics and you ve been wired to be a one dimensional thinker so you don't belive there is anything good in PDP but I don't know how you read Osun state news.

Madam economist

you are also guilty of the bolded. pot calling kettle black undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. Lmaoooo. Who wanna meet with a smelly dingbat. A jobless troll that people run away from when they see. You can only lie to peeps that dont know you outside nairaland. Stick to my advice and it will help you, your body stink and its either a curse and you about to die. Go treat yourself littleman. Smellos.
Eyah
Hope I didn't hurt ur feelings
I can nevre roll wif cowards like u
U not ma type
Still send ya cv lemme hook u up somewere.

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by ManMountain(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2015
otunsman:
Pdp deputy chairman, jalo is from the north.Every northerner support buhari and the new inec chairman irrespective of the party they belongs.
The way every yibooe supports PDP?
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by after1: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Eyah
Hope I didn't hurt ur feelings
I can nevre roll wif cowards like u
U not ma type
Still send ya cv lemme hook u up somewere.
[/s]

Ahahahaha. The pained mofo is angry and crying. You are the coward here that insult other tribe online daily just for fun while you have your own personal problem offline. I know you are angry right now but trust me there is still solution to your problem.

Start by bathing always and seek for medical help. Buhahahaha. Smelly animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Ahahahaha. The pained mofo is angry and crying. You are the coward here that insult other tribe online daily just for fun while you have your own personal problem offline. I know you are angry right now but trust me there is still solution to your problem.

Sorry kid
I have no solution to your problem
Don't go ma d becos of me
Dere is no cure

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by gamaliel121(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Make una stop abeg...e don doo
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by after1: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Sorry kid
I have no solution to your problem
Don't go ma d becos of me
Dere is no cure

Buhahahaha. The jobless troll is pained. Sorry for letting people know the real you. Dont commit suicide, sorry. Lmaooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
ifedubacorg:
Jalo is a Northern Mole in PDP... he ias not the Publicity secretary of PDP so we dont care if he associate or disassociate
lmaoo, what are u insinuating? it seem ur party has become a regional party.... party for the yeast.....

1 Like

Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by gwales: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

gringringrin
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by omenka(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Two WailingWailers bumping heads while wailing.
#ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness.
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by omenka(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Two WailingWailers bumping heads while wailing.
#ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness.
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by luggy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Orubebe said Jega is trabalistic, for me am saying that BUHARI BOKOHARAM., is also a trabalistic, ok see the past 30days. apointment , SSS Hausa, INEC Hausa, Buhari is a phanatic,
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by obodoko: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jalo is simply an APC Member in PDP. He should be catapulted out of the party to join his APC.
Re: Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments by dareyb68: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife / $151m Deposits: Bankers, Civil Servants To Face Trial / Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.