Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Can Help You To Send Customised Bulk Messages At The Rate Of N7 Per One - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Help You To Send Customised Bulk Messages At The Rate Of N7 Per One (570 Views)

Bonanza!bonanza!!bonanza!!!buy Calcium At The Rate Of #650 Per Bag And Natrosol / Promote Your Business Using Bulk Messages / How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You To Send Customised Bulk Messages At The Rate Of N7 Per One by mytime0232: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hello Naijas

I am here to introduce my business to you all incase if there is any one that may be interested.

My name is Akintayo Sheriff,,I am in to bulk messaging business which i have been doing quiet a long time now ,

I can help you to send different kinds of messaged ranging from the following,

Schools
Churches
Mosques
Invitation Messaging
Sales promotions
Wedding
Naming
House warming
Marketing

e.t.c

Remember that this is just the new invention way of relaying information to your close ones wih your customers not left behinds concerning your latest products and services,

You can be wondering how much this will cost you like that of a normal text messaging sending for N15 , if that is your thinking ,,this is not the type ,

The cost of each text messages is N7 while you enjoy a faster delivery .
We can also help you to customize it , By using your name or your company name as the sender of the messages like how banks and some other organisation usually use to send messages.

You can call me on 07086228252 and let us talk better or you can also send me email on geniuswriter@joinme,com

I also teach people how to do it at an affordable rate, You can call me for a training or ask for my manual

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Wholesale True Religion Jeans At Unbeatable Prices? / Secret Riches With Herbal Products / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.