Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,229 members, 7,939,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker (1651 Views)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / How Omotola & Genevieve Nnaji Managed Their Rivalry On Set Of Ije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by StevinMorgan(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
The ongoing rivalry war between Nollywood superstars Omotola Jalade and Genevieve Nnaji is far from over.

According to a popular American cinematographer Keith L Smith who witnessed the two recently on a movie set, it was very obvious the duo are not into each other anymore.

Keith said the two kept a wide distance from each other to avoid stepping on each other’s toes.
Hear what Mr Keith Smith told a Lagos softsell magazine:

“Let me tell you something: it was amazing. I did not see it, but I felt it. However, they were very professional with the way they got along. I knew there was something between them, and I had heard of it. But when they got in front of the camera, they put all that behind them, but whenever they finished their scenes, they went their separate ways”.

He added that they parted without saying a word to each other as their colleagues exchanged pleasantries.

Girls get wahala eh grin

Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
My man add your source nau
Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by oyindare(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
So make we not eat again abi? Me self still dey fight john my friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by boboLIL(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
J0nsing
Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by Shortyy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Genny the snub.
Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by coolebux(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
If women are ever allowed to rule the world, there won't wars.
we'll only have bunch of nations not talking to each other. .....Prof Sam Locco Efe (1979.AD) gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by coolebux(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shortyy:
Genny the snub.
Sweetheart are you that short?

love you're dp.
Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by enoqueen: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
They should let them be, they can never be friends.
Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by nuelzy: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
oyindare:
So make we not eat again abi? Me self still dey fight john my friend undecided
i think u should open a thread and title it..."Do i look like the famous rapper MI??"....just saying...
Re: Omotola & Genevieve Still Fighting, They’re Jealous Of Each Other- Filmmaker by oyindare(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
nuelzy:
i think u should open a thread and title it..."Do i look like the famous rapper MI??"....just saying...
oga why now?

(1) (Reply)

Emoney Share A Beautiful Family Photo / Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Pic: Oritsefemi Playing With Dalmatian Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.