Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,523 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) (773 Views)

What Type Of Trade Is Good To Invest In? / Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) by kelvindfxguru: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
"Knowledge is virtue where as ignorance is vice"
"The difference between a knowledgeable man and an ignorant man is life and death"
These where the quotes of the great Socrates (469-399 B.C) of blessed memory.

If you are an active Forex trader, that already have a live account with a broker, but not yet making profits consistently, or maybe you need a better strategy, just register through my link given here http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4904684 and i will teach you how to make money consistently from the Forex market, on a weekly basis, most people have already registered, but i am yet to hit my set target. I wanted to have a certain amount of clients that will register through my link, you are not doing anything, i will show you everything you need to be successful, just register and if you feel what i am teaching you is garbage you are free to change the broker i have recommended to you. This should be a WIN-WIN DEAL.
Forex is not difficult, it is only difficult when you start believing in big websites, magical indicators, holy grail robots, EA etc, these things don't work,everything you need to be a successful Forex trader is already on your mt4 platform for free, your job is to study how market moves in real time. If you are serious about Forex, study it on your own after you have learnt the basics of Forex, or look for someone that can give you a guarantee of making money without you paying him a dime, then you have found a seasoned professional Forex trader, a mentor, coach and a brother that is willing to help and a hero, but do not trust big names or fancy websites, i lost $2497 to this website http://www.richdadeducation.com/…/FinancialIn…/MasterTrader/
http://www.richdadeducation.com/…/FinancialInstrumen…/Forex/
I was heart broken, because of the trust i had for robert kiyosaki which i regard as a total scam artist. The experience was so bad, i will not wish my worst enemy.

I will drop my contact for Forex traders, if traders are interested in this WIN-WIN deal.

I am a master at all things FOREX.

Re: A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) by kelvindfxguru: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
I wish all Good Luck....
Re: A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) by iyky(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Weldon bro...I have done the training....practised with Demo acct under Alpari UK....but I wish to start live trading if I can be making money ...
Re: A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) by nelboy: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Please am begining to develop interest in Forex.I need a trainer.my no is 08120133311 my name is nelson.
Re: A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) by nelboy: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2015
@kelvinfxguru please can you drop your phone number.
Re: A Win-win Deal: For Active Forex Traders Only (forex Trade Is The Best Business) by kelvindfxguru: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
08093812971, you can call and whatsup me through that number.

(1) (Reply)

........... / Forex Broker Inc Review / Bulk Sms Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.