Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo (33534 Views)

Miyonse Signs Contract With Maxima Media Group To Host Food Show (Photos) / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Mr. Ibu Visits AY Comedian In His Lekki Mansion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
What's the figure?

And why was he staring at the document like that or was there an unbearable clause in the contract? cheesy
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by TeamSimple(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Where is the mansion now..anyways na Godwin for you.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by HirstMOG(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
youngberry001:
fasting dey worried me

I will comment wen I eat cry

Leave fastiing out of this, tok say u nor de c well cos u de hungry grin
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by gbongbo6070(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Noise go full that mansion oooh, hope he no go carry that same gurl wey dey press him hand for ATM.....LOL
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by RJayson(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Look at BOVI ooo..I remember Extended family fa, I thought this guy would never make it in life..Oh Bovi I so love you..
Never look down on anybody.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by SFSNIPER(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your talents paid.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Azumagcc(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
I remember this guy wen he was in Boys Model Onicha Olona . always begging for sugar and garri at night in College house.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by amanze15(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
If I make my friends laugh, am I a comedian?! cry ....comedy business just got serious, basketmouth boiz "bovi & buchi" happy for u bovi, dude can imagine nonsense grin
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by horla32: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Look at BOVI ooo..I remember Extended family fa, I thought this guy would never make it in life..Oh Bovi I so love you..

What made you think he will never make it? Would you still love him so much if he had turned out like you thought?
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by whytepawn1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
women and opulence!!!!!.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by revolt(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rumour mongers at it again
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by manchester1: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
this guys fit buy land finish for lekki please keep a plot for me.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Estimable(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
U so love his lekki mansion.......
Guys abeg hussle money ooooo
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by MrIyke222(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congrats 2 him abeg! Those are d divends of putting talent to work and maximizing potentials.
Big ups to him!
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Sweetyie(f): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bigger u n I I pray
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by luthorcorp: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
bishopoliver:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
fear the lord and the king,do not associate with those given to ...............ruin those two may bring....
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by luthorcorp: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
God has done it for him and he will do yours for you also,only if you believe
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by czarr(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
lol....did you love him then? grin
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Youceee: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Glo which kin people una b sef...see mtn dey empower undergraduates wit their scholarship foundation, d only tin wey una knw na 2 dey sign anybody anyhow..give scholarship una no go gree, na 2 give one person 60million wey go reach lyk 1000undergraduates on scholarship...una no dey try atal.well shaa congrats bovi sad
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
.... #teambovi

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
... teambovi

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by karkel(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
youngberry001:
fasting dey worried me

I will comment wen I eat cry
Na compo Suring sai u go fast
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by glundy: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's nice!
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Beesluv: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Funny face, funny character
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by temmym4(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
psalmz:
Blood money angry grin
In what way?
Mugu.
Re: Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo by Paulpenny(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.