Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Is Best Used When Gaming....Desktop,laptop Or Pc tablet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is Best Used When Gaming....Desktop,laptop Or Pc tablet (651 Views)

Help In Building A Gaming Desktop Computer / Learn How To Repair Desktop & Laptop Systems With Basic Networking / Learn How To Repair Desktop & Laptop Systems With Basic Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Best Used When Gaming....Desktop,laptop Or Pc tablet by guydangerous(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
now let's leave apple,android,ps 1 to 4,psp to PS Vita and gameboy out of this because I know what the manufactures had in mind when building them because we are here to talk about PC gaming,now assuming somebody wants to buy a gaming computer to handle all kinds of games and their graphics but confuse on which electronic to buy due to their similarities and price in the Nigerian market and the tasks this three machines perform,you now as a PC gaming guru who knows the best out of these three which electronic can you advise one to buy

Laptop
Desktop
PC tablet
Re: Which Is Best Used When Gaming....Desktop,laptop Or Pc tablet by bigiyaro(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
forget d tab, d lappy n desktop can do dsame tin.
Re: Which Is Best Used When Gaming....Desktop,laptop Or Pc tablet by basille(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Budget wise and if you have stable electricity and want more power i'd say a Desktop.

If you are the mobile type who is always on the move, then a gaming laptop would be best.

I don't think most tablets are built with gaming in mind, at least i haven't heard of one.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Best Used When Gaming....Desktop,laptop Or Pc tablet by zyzxx(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will advice u to Go for desktop if you av a gud light because desktop part are cheap if they av problem

take for instance keyboard of laptop can be 5k and. desktop 1k and so on

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Dell Laptop For Sale In Ph / Android Emulator / Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.