Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,113 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is Lailasblog The Best Nigerian Blog? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Lailasblog The Best Nigerian Blog? (389 Views)

See The First Nigerian Blog With A Beauty Queen From Anambra You Never Knew -pix / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today / Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Lailasblog The Best Nigerian Blog? by officialnaija: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Let us be honest here oh!

I'm an avid reader of blogs in Nigeria and honestly in recent time, I've noticed that LailasBlog.com seems to post all/most of the news first. Particularly before Linda Ikeji or Stella Dimoko.

If you think I'm lying, check all of the time stamps of all three website's stories...you will see what I'm talking about.

In addition to that, Laila in my opinion has not only more interesting stories but also, more relevant stories. Recently, Linda has been giving news late and posting about "Does this look like _______".

With all of this, I just want to ask, is LailasBlog.com the best blog in Nigeria. When you honestly actually think about it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Essence Drop New Single Titled Se Jeje (prod. By Chopstix) [DOWNLOAD] / Religious Leaders Kick Against Amnesty International Proposed Legalization Of... / MUSIC : D’prince – Bestie Ft. Don Jazzy X Baby Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.