Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (73630 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by bobchigar(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2015
It depence on the kind of baby she/ he be. If he is troublesome no story he will learn but otherwise the nanny will justify her action.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
I won't just pick her up n go, I will buy fuel to burn d skol

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by gdolls: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
I will use bakassi to arrest d person
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mizzyboy007: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Let's talk success... Let's talk hope... Let's talk belief... follow me on @mizzyboy007 on twitter.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by bobchigar(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
It depends on the kind of baby she/ he is. If he is troublesome no story, he will learn but otherwise the nanny will justify her action
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by saaramis(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
I won't do much at all, I will take d feller to ma house and and serve him garri mix it with cement and add sugar join. That's all. At least me nice cool
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by hamid641(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
angry[/color]will first know who did it to her[color=#990000]will first know who did it to herwill first know who did it to her
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by sabdaz: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Wow. I don't know what I'm gonna do I swear coz I can't imagine how I'm gonna feel. I pray it doesn't happen to my daughter. I'm a man but, I can bite the data. Start destroying the crèche, beat up whoever in charge and even there with spanner. I would just turn extremely violent. And if any other parent is there to calm me down, I will pounce on such too
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by waky15(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
How could a child be treated like this? Whoever did this should be severely punished?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2015
I wouldn't kill the person, I'll just beat the person to a pulp
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by BashMe1(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Well, It is simple. I will handle d situation very mildly such dat when police arrives upon my call 2 come arrest him or her, dey won't hesitate arresting me alongside & lock me behind bars 4 at least a day or two. Even when judge sees her, dey will wanna tamper justice wiv mercy on her case once dey realise wah I wud av done on her/him.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Justiyke4u: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
I rather not say what I will do to avoid any form of discouragement
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2015
I will apply the old rule An Eye For An Eye and A Tooth For A Tooth.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Children of nowadays needs teachers of nowadays. Nigerian Teachers are really trying nowadays. Am proud to be a trained teacher.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2015
BashMe1:
Well, It is simple. I will handle d situation very mildly such dat when police arrives upon my call 2 come arrest him or her, dey won't hesitate arresting me alongside & lock me behind bars 4 at least a day or two. Even when judge sees her, dey will wanna tamper justice wiv mercy on her case once dey realise wah I wud av done on her/him.
lolz.....both of u will just share d punishment noorney

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by luthorcorp: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
this is serious,if its my nanny i will starve her a meal but another i will warn him or her never go discipline my child without my approval........ some will be damned by my answer
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by hahn(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I HATE CHILDREN. I RATHER KILL THE CHILD undecided

Bend your head to the left. Now bend it to the right. Do you hear any sound? That's the sound of a piece of stone, the only thing that happens to be in your head

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by aigbeedo(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
U re a very BIG fool
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Burger01(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Thunder will come down that day and strike whoever did that to my childangry
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by hibbayueei(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Angry.. Bt first find out the truth.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Burger01(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2015
bobchigar:
It depence on the kind of baby she/ he be. If he is troublesome no story he will learn but otherwise the nanny will justify her action.
No matter the offence, a child shouldn't be beaten to that extend. I mean, by nature, children can be troublesome and that's why we are parents to guide and protect them...not turn them to hardened children! C'mon!

Btw, are you a parent If you are not, wait until you're one then you can understand what's called parental bondingsad
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by jomoh: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
ckmayoca:
Non of u will do all what u ve said. The worse u guys wld do is lock up at police station, shout and create scene, punch the perso and beat the person up, no one is gonna kill anyone abeg joor.

Don't underestimate the power of anger.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by orogodoganyin(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
court case... gonn pay 5 billion for damages. buh sumfin keeps telling me it was in an attempt to rape... in that case?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Sweetlily2819(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Oh my God,who did this will never go score free.the pain she must have been going through.na wa
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by sirmoses27: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2015
It is not good for us to shoot the person but rather the leave person and hand him over to God. God judgement is the best, because if u kill the person you sin against God and God would never fight for you again.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2015
I'll burn down d building den kill anytin dat runs out b4 I ask who did it

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2015
I'll burn down d building den kill anytin dat runs out b4 I ask who did it nd dats d gospel truth
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by labamo07(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Make that person just go buy wheelchair....... Or go jump from cocoa house......... Or go surrender himself/herself for sambisa forest.......
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by DrGroove(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Stuff like this is the reasons i sold all my guns, except the one in my car. I know i will probably spend the rest of my days locked up, as i dont see myself not shooting at the person that did this.

But what if that person happens to be my wife?will shoot her too.
Gerrout!! what's d value of a female child to a man?
Shoot urself cos you always wanted to,not cos of the issue
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by bayusdipe(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
pour hot water on the person that do such
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mimi24grt(f): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Na u know all
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Mintycynty: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2015
ckmayoca:
Non of u will do all what u ve said. The worse u guys wld do is lock up at police station, shout and create scene, punch the perso and beat the person up, no one is gonna kill anyone abeg joor.
. Why dnt u try it and see what ll happen 2 u. Mayb if come out alive wit a fit body den u can say all dat has been a lie.cos as 4 me u ll surely see d devil in me with belzebulb n his legions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.