Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor (8640 Views)

I Am 24yr Old And Am Pregnant For A 17yr Old Neighbor / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Divineluv14(f): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2015
....And why are you pained?
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Will advice u call d gal n ve a heart 2 heart talk wif her. Make her understand dat her studies should come 1st. Also ask her if she's ready 2 b a mom,if she eventually get pregnant. And also d risk of contracting stds/sti is high. Jst advice her like a big bro wil do 2 his younger sist
..........u must be 29yrs n above......pple like you will always advice others to old age.........with d age gap , d gal is gaining more n in safe hands if d guy is responsible.... d worst dat will come out is marriage

2 Likes

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Will advice u call d gal n ve a heart 2 heart talk wif her. Make her understand dat her studies should come 1st. Also ask her if she's ready 2 b a mom,if she eventually get pregnant. And also d risk of contracting stds/sti is high. Jst advice her like a big bro wil do 2 his younger sist
God Bless you madam...your comment is the best have read here so far..
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Mcbussy(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
What's ya think? I heard they have been dating since she was 15years old? Should I report?

OP when she started with him at d age of 15, u didn't report. it is now that she's no longer a minor u wanna report. undecided

Sumthn tells me she's bigger and hotter now...and ur playerhating cos u asked her out and she said no. grin

1 Like

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Mcbussy:

OP when she started with him at d age of 15, u didn't report. it is now that she's no longer a minor u wanna report. undecided

Sumthn tells me she's bigger and hotter now...and ur playerhating cos u asked her out and she said no. grin
Why can't Ppl just be serious for once na.?
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by orogodoganyin(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2015
rather than being concerned, i'd believe ur JEALOUS

2 Likes

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by orogodoganyin(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
talking abt pregnancy nd STDs, u understand she's bn doing this for 3 years. i say OP is jst jealous.

1 Like

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by ronald4lif(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You know these kind of boys nau - He is simply jealous that another dog is biting something right under his nose and he can't do jack. grin

My advice to him is to be friendly with both of them and he might just be lucky enough to get close to that girl because the op craves for her attention and enjoy her company else they will both hate him and use his aproko to strengthen their resolve to love each other more.

Op is a daily teenage loser we've seen before as teenagers who would rat on a girl because he can't have her. grin

Well elucidated. He must have either woo this girl and got rejected or he's been fantasising about her and haven't muster the courage to open up to her, only to feel acrimonious that someone else was bold enough to take his chances on her before he could dare.

He's entrapped in the quagmire of adolescence and their thoughts processing usually borders around protesting whenever someone corners a girl in their hood, someone they have been hallucinating about for years. The post reveals a lot about his age and excogitation efficiency.

Like you rightly said, incriminating the girl to her relatives wouldn't cease her affair with the guy in question. It will rather make them wax stronger at his own dismay. Let him just hold back and pray that they break up someday and perhaps take his chances then. Who knows he might equally get to hit it.
grin

3 Likes

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by STOjo: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
@Larablink. you are at Rumu..what?
Larablink:
Op.no be everything wey eye see nai mouth go talk.its there life let them be.please
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by tayoxx(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2015
whizqueen:
@Op just have a man to man discussion with the guy and tell him "baba after you I go enter SET oo" grin

You to will have the opportunity of tasting the lipsrsealed because I know that's what you want undecided
lol...walahi this girl no well

1 Like

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Anything wey dem do my brother e no concern u oooo
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Catalyst4real: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢] My Step mum Seduced me into sleeping with her.http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Larablink(f): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2015
STOjo:
@Larablink. you are at Rumu..what? stojo202@yahoo.com
ruomokoro.
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
my friend you are very stupid...I senior you! Its a pity our societal values ve degenerated to the extend dat ppl see bizarre tins as normal
Two unmarried adults banging is no more bizarre and Yes, sofily sofily society decay decay.
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
And 'dem say'
grin exactly
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
God Bless you madam...your comment is the best have read here so far..
fnk u sir
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by pretydiva(f): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
code6:
..........u must be 29yrs n above......pple like you will always advice others to old age.........with d age gap , d gal is gaining more n in safe hands if d guy is responsible.... d worst dat will come out is marriage
m not upto 29 yrs. Wat exactly is d gal gaining frm d guy if I may ask
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
What's ya think? I heard they have been dating since she was 15years old? Should I report?

Report to who? She cry??
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
They started when the poor girl was 15? The guy was screwing a minor

Mind your fuckin business!
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oyind17:

Report to who? She cry??
to her mother
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by nickyblinky(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
op since three ago,na now u dey notice them.
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
nickyblinky:
op since three ago,na now u dey notice them.
your point exactly?
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by MizTyna(f): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Odkboy23:
omo see bad belle o.....hw e take concern u abi u just wan create topic smh
The girl no gree for am ni
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Smithkline555: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op face ya work oo.
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by MrCork: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:

...ok..so u wanna snitch on him..abi?....did the chick blank you? ..juss askin!! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizTyna:

nah not that! Come on y can't yhu guys just view dis issue frm the bigger picture?? Wat if she was ur daughter? Would yhu allow a guy to b screwing yhur daughter when she's 15?
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by koolpal(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well elucidated. He must have either woo this girl and got rejected or he's been fantasising about her and haven't muster the courage to open up to her, only to feel acrimonious that someone else was bold enough to take his chances on her before he could dare.

He's entrapped in the quagmire of adolescence and their thoughts processing usually borders around protesting whenever someone corners a girl in their hood, someone they have been hallucinating about for years. The post reveals a lot about his age and excogitation efficiency.

Like you rightly said, incriminating the girl to her relatives wouldn't cease her affair with the guy in question. It will rather make them wax stronger at his own dismay. Let him just hold back and pray that they break up someday and perhaps take his chances then. Who knows he might equally get to hit it.
grin
guy u wicked.. op don fall inside well
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by koolpal(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
nah not that! Come on y can't yhu guys just view dis issue frm the bigger picture?? Wat if she was ur daughter? Would yhu allow a guy to b screwing yhur daughter when she's 15?
grin
Osahon7:
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op i dont c ow dat is suposed to b ur business
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by Jetjacky(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizTyna:

longtime Miz, recently haven't seen you around. Did you travel or something? smiley
Re: A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor by STOjo: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
contact through mail
Larablink:
ruomokoro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Is Yahoo Still Paying? (SEE PICS) / Why Are All Nigerian Men Dieing For This Girl??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.