Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break (1093 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye $10m To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian / What Would You Do If You Only Have 48hrs To Spend 72.2m Dollars / Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Heyllo everyone, without much wasting of time, I will like to go straight to the point.

There's nothing much to say about me but I trust some of us here must have come across my user name or had a deal with me in one way or the other especially, those that are regular at the business section of this great forum.
Here is one of my popular thread:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

NOW THE DEAL

Having been here for a while and by the virtue of my interaction with some smart people here and testimonies from them, I have got to know that there are a lot of people here on this forum who can turn stone to gold. Just give them a little idea and the rest is history. Such people only need information to get on.

It's on the above note that I have decided to dedicate my one week break to be of help to any one who is interested in my line of business (production), for free.

My initial intention was to spend each day of the week sleeping all day and spending a good time with a special friend but somehow, this idea crossed my mind.

I want to impact as many as possible here on Nairaland in my own little way.

So, here's what we are going to do:

I will be listing out some products from the thread given above here and anybody will be allowed to choose just one of the products he/she is interested in. Which ever product you go for, I will train you on it one on one in total. Everything involved to start your business in that line will be deeply discussed - all for free.

Mode of training:

I will allow you to add me on bbm or you simply be sending email and receive instant response. You are also free to call my line.

TERMs AND CONDITIONs

After the one week break, you have to agree that I will remove you from my contact.

Also agree that you'll make judicious use of the one week and after one week is over, you don't ask for more. Lols.

I will be back to drop the list of items soon. I will also give details on how you can add me up and be part of this offer.

Lest I forget, to the modes please, help move to the appropriate section if this isn't in the right section. I wasn't too sure of where this kind of thread should be so, I decided to drop it here on general hoping a lot of people will benefit from my widow's mite.

Strongbest.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by brightnelly(f): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by pBuhari(f): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
at least am FTC

Those below should take note answer come back early
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
List of items you should choose from:

1. Balm

2. Liquid soap

3. Antiseptic (Dettol)

4. Disinfectant (Izal)

5. Scouring powder

6. Hair cream (not treated on my thread)

You can only choose one. I want you to be a master (professional) in anyone chosen by you within one week of our training.

If you have also been into the production before, feel free to make any enquiry.

Note: please, do not drop your contact here. Also, let's try and keep this thread very clean for the sake of those who this will be very helpful to. I will tell us more on how we are going to roll later.

Meanwhile, let's see your interest.

Training begins 13th-19 July.

After the one week, you should please come back to this thread and share your experience and testimonies, if you wish..

Strongbest.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
If you are on bbm, simply send your PIN to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

You may also indicate here, any other means you think may be comfortable or convenient for you.

You will get my request/invite latest, evening of 12th. Then, 13th your training starts.

I may be making provision for watsap users too but for now, send your PIN to the email above, indicate the area of interest.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Strongbest:
List of items you should choose from:

1. Balm

2. Liquid soap

3. Antiseptic (Dettol)

4. Disinfectant (Izal)

5. Scouring powder

6. Hair cream (not treated on my thread)

You can only choose one. I want you to be a master (professional) in anyone chosen by you within one week of our training.

If you have also been into the production before, feel free to make any enquiry.

Note: please, do not drop your contact here. Also, let's try and keep this thread very clean for the sake of those who this will be very helpful to. I will tell us more on how we are going to roll later.

Meanwhile, let's see your interest.

Training begins 13th-19 July.

After the one week, you should please come back to this thread and share your experience and testimonies, if you wish..

Strongbest.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will be adding us up on the evening of 12th. So, keep calm. All your request are noted.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
I noticed some of us didn't take time to read the instructions before sending me a mail.

Please, read the above instruction on how our training will go. We are starting on 13th not before then.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
You've sent your pin, I have just sent out request to you all.

Please, after the training I expect us to upload pictures from our production..... We start tomorrow.

Best of lucks to us.

Strongbest.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Heyllo everyone. I noticed nobody is commenting on this thread. Well, the essence of this thread is to let viewers know about our progress.

However, it's not a must you show up or comment but if you think this training has really helped you, I think dropping a comment isn't bad.

More also, remember the agreement is that after this training, I can safely remove you from my bbm contact. So, as we round off tomorrow I have the right by the virtue of our agreement to do so without the consent of anyone. Big Smile.

Strongbest
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Naijasecondhand: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank you for this opportunity.

No more buying hair cream.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Naijasecondhand:
Thank you for this opportunity.

No more buying hair cream.

Smile.......my pleasure Sir/Ma. I'm glad you came back here to comment. I think you deserve more.

Thanks.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Some never came back, though I understand some of you are not registered members but those that are, should have at least let us know how far with them.

Just wanted to be sure my effort wasn't a waste.

From the beginning, I have stated the condition; that once the training is over I will be removing all participants from my bbm contact. I have my reason for such condition, it's for some personal reasons and past experience.

However, I still want to send my sincere apologies to those who felt hurt by the removal. Like I have responded to some of your mails, I will always be there to assist where ever and whenever the need arises in your respective area of interest. Just send me a mail and I will respond.

Once again, I'm very sorry to those that are offended.

Strongbest.
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by deeboy4real(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Heyllo and goodday sir please i miss the holliday thread dow to sub endup , please sir what‘s the provision for does of us that miss the thread...?
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by Strongbest(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
deeboy4real:
Heyllo and goodday sir please i miss the holliday thread dow to sub endup , please sir what‘s the provision for does of us that miss the thread...?

Heyllo Sir/Ma, I'm so sorry some of us missed out on the offer. Right now, there's no provision but I know there'll always be another offer. Just stay with us here on our free training thread for updates:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break by deeboy4real(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
ok sir look forward to some other time

(1) (Reply)

(picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State / Naomi Campbell Supermodel Goes Super Glamorous For Vogue Portugal Feb. 2016 Cove / Any Of You Remember This Old "Nail Clipper" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.