Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,250 members, 7,950,333 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion (500 Views)

Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by agoadiv(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
undecided
I personally am very guilty of this, i just pray it doesn't matter n i know I'll get over it. cheesy

During communion, after the normal stuffs and its time to distribute the communion bread and wine, i notice that most people will quickly scan the bread tray n their eyes will meet with the largest bread in the tray undecided and dats de one they will take n same applicable to de wine.... Hey dnt vex yet, other people do go behind after communion to gather de left overs in de name of am gathering the body of christ

I know ur guilty especially wen ur hungry.
Whats ur say on this?
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by Emeraldcute(f): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Phewwww shocked op am so very guilty of de first charge cool
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by majamajic(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
In my church, priests are in charge of communion. They will feed u the wine too. wink

Anglican
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by tpiander: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2015
So?
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by demmy0325(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by DahtzFestjayz: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by tpiander: 2:26am On Jul 05, 2015
And what's with nlers and their use of the word "guilty"?

This is the problem with semi literacy.
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by Vince77(m): 2:43am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm Catholic. So I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Why Are Some People Guilty Of This During Communion by tobechi74: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2015
eat before going to church

(1) (Reply)

Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering / Judas Of the New Age / Joyful Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.