Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,394 members, 7,929,231 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Did He Love Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did He Love Her? (630 Views)

I am still in tears, why did he leave this early?(pics) / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – / My Father Never Beat Me Neither Did He Hit My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Love Her? by ugodie(f): 2:01am On Jul 05, 2015
In the days of yore when Mills and Boon held sway for die-hard romantics, young ladies dreamt of falling in love with a blue-eyed, broad shouldered, handsome and extremely talented young man as depicted by the romance series. If a young man didn’t fall into the category described above, he should consider himself not good enough. I’m really glad that era has passed. Otherwise, many ladies would be in some sort of Eldorado. No one has it all.

A girl had the right to reject whoever she felt didn’t measure up. It still happens today but some men do not take it kindly.

Recently, a young man, Paul Nwokobia was arrested by the police in Lagos for allegedly pouring acid on her ex-lover, Rosemary Nnaife, in the Surulere area of the state. It is really shameful and foolish of a man to indulge in self pity after a relationship had crashed.

The duo courted from 2011 to September 2014 when they separated. A relationship ended nine months ago and the man wouldn’t let go? Was it that he loved her so much that he couldn’t live without her? Maybe his ego was at stake or his friends kept taunting him of letting her go easily? What would make a man think of eternally disfiguring his ‘once-beloved’? Wickedness was implicit in that man.

Rosemary left him because the relationship was going nowhere coupled with the fact that Paul was not a straightforward man, as explained by the young lady. She knew what she wanted in life, unfortunately, she paid dearly for it. She understood that continuing with the relationship may lead to a marriage that could easily be avoided, moreso when the young man didn’t have an identifiable job. He should have been happy to be left alone so he wouldn’t have to be burdened with caring for a woman with his savings (if any).

I ask again; was the acid bath necessary? If you had truly loved someone and it went sour, the affection you felt wouldn’t let you harm them. Love does not pay back anything with evil. If it happens your love is no longer reciprocated, do move on and let go of the past. Someday, you’d meet someone who’d value you and give you the peace of mind you so much require. The one ahead is always greater.

Let the fear of God reign in our midst. Do not be an accomplice to a crime nor be known as a trouble-maker where you reside. You may not be caught immediately you commit a crime but remember a day cometh when you shall definitely pay for your sins. Be wise.

Re: Did He Love Her? by Cutehector(m): 2:15am On Jul 05, 2015
We shouldn't love more dan we can bear...

1 Like

Re: Did He Love Her? by EfemenaXY: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
He should be arrested andmade to pay dearly for this.

Or better still, he too should be given an acid bath.

1 Like

Re: Did He Love Her? by snakebeat: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Yes, he love's her, but the man is weak, they find it very difficult to let go, probably thinking they won't find another. Real men don't look back, they move on...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Virgin? / Residents Of Dolphin Estate Ikoyi ..... Deal Dey / Adultery Major Problem Destroying Weddings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.