Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This (991 Views)

NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by ishaq062(m): 3:55am On Jul 05, 2015
hi good people of nairaland ,please I will like those that av attended and passed workforce aptitude test to please help with their question like and any contribution that might help
I will be taking the test tomorow .
pm
I hope to hear from the great guyz in the family soon
thanks in advance

OP please front page for maxi and urgent contribution.
Re: Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by highmood(m): 6:14am On Jul 05, 2015
ishaq062:

hi good people of nairaland ,please I will like those that av attended and passed workforce aptitude test to please help with their question like and any contribution that might help
I will be taking the test tomorow .
pm:ishaq062@gmail.com
I hope to hear from the great guyz in the family soon
thanks in advance

OP please front page for maxi and urgent contribution.
when did u get the message and when is the test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by ishaq062(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
tomorow by 10 am
Re: Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by unofficial(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
ishaq062:
tomorow by 10 am

What position are you being interviewed for?

There's a reason I want to know the position you are being interviewed for. There is a possibility that you will only be interviewed without taking an aptitude test depending on the position
Re: Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by Amylife: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Practice these calculations, interest, percentage, ratios, average, time and work, time and distance, problems on ages, discounts, etc. meanwhile where is the venue of the interview?
Re: Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by ishaq062(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
the position was not stated.it state and I quote" you are invited for an interview with WFMC ltd on Monday ,followes by address.come with all ur original credentials dress copearte.

please house is dis message complete ? is it real ?
pls. comments oooooo
Re: Invitation From Workforce Management Center.who Else Got This by Amylife: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its complete since the address is there. Please can you help me with the address or send it to my mail box please. The email address is amarachi_dike@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Tezza Business Solutions --who Knows This Company? Is It A Scam? / Graduate Relationship Executive Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria / Aptitude Test At Landmark Corp Realty Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.