Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,335 members, 7,947,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple (809 Views)

Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by ujoatu(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2015
The Peoples Gov of Imo state, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is a man with a heart of gold. A lover of the downtrodden and poor. Sponsor of free education as a private citizens in 5 schools in different part of Nigeria. He has done the same at all levels in Imo as governor. He is pictured here listening with rapt attention and receiving a letter from a cripple

Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by HungerBAD: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Only an APC Governor can do this.

If he had been a PDP Governor, there would have been like 30 over zealous MOPOL men standing between him and the physically challenged man.

APC Governors are people with hearts of Gold.

P.S the OP should change the word cripple to a physically challenged person please. To be crippled is derogatory.

3 Likes

Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2015
He should also give audience to his workers that he's owing

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by midolian(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2015
But why is that man sitting close to Rochas looking at the cripple in that manner?
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by oluwafemi113(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2015
That's my Man
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by klem93(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2015
did he also help him after giving him audience? If No then the audience he gave is useless
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm not moved
Politicians and celebrities I wonder who seek attention more this day's
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by tyson99(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2015
klem93:
did he also help him after giving him audience? If No then the audience he gave is useless
GBAM! seconded
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Shortyy(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
WTF are you people saying?? IMO workers have not been paid for 3months now and you are praising this man?? oh c'mon! this is a stunt as far as i'm concerned. mtcheeeeew.
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Axis313(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
If only he can give d same attention to d workers.
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by divinepips(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Shortyy:
WTF are you people saying?? IMO workers have not been paid for 3months now and you are praising this man?? oh c'mon! this is a stunt as far as i'm concerned. mtcheeeeew.

My friend please stop misleading people, my wife works with House of Assembly and the only thing delaying the payment of the latest salary is the reductions which the Governor said is compulsory, if you or your cohorts has not been paid for a long time, it means that you people are Ghost workers. PEACE!!!
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Caseless: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Rochas is the best governor in political history of the SE.
Re: Pix Of Gov Okorocha Giving Audience To A Cripple by Shortyy(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
divinepips:

My friend please stop misleading people, my wife works with House of Assembly and the only thing delaying the payment of the latest salary is the reductions which the Governor said is compulsory, if you or your cohorts has not been paid for a long time, it means that you people are Ghost workers. PEACE!!!
keep telling yourself that

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Name Tags Though!! / PHOTO: Police Arrest Armed Robbers Lead By Alhaji In Yobe State / New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.