Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,451 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG (1474 Views)

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Yesterday I was told by Femi Adesina that PMB will be appointing Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure as his SSA on post MDG. I am really excited about this appointment. I have known Dr Kazaure for about 6 years now. He trained in ABU Zaria l, obtained a Masters in Public Health from Emory University, USA, and worked at FHI 360 as well as Pathfinder for over 20 years. May he do a great job in this upcoming appointment.

PMB on point! Competence, Change!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by HungerBAD: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2015
I reserve my comments until its no longer a rumor.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Henrypraise41(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Northerner again, after all what people tweeted last time?
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Agwoden(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Another northerner?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Shortyy(f): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2015
he hasn't denied it yet. angry
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by modath(f): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2015
cramjones:
Yesterday I was told by Femi Adesina that PMB will be appointing Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure as his SSA on post MDG. I am really excited about this appointment. I have known Dr Kazaure for about 6 years now. He trained in ABU Zaria l, obtained a Masters in Public Health from Emory University, USA, and worked at FHI 360 as well as Pathfinder for over 20 years. May he do a great job in this upcoming appointment.

PMB on point! Competence, Change!

-CramJones

Im pro PMB but for sensitivity sake, he needs to halt appointments of folks of northern extraction for now.... He must know competent people from other parts of the nation &if he doesnt,he should ask for recommendation from folks in the know..

Its not about competence only... Not every one cares beyond putting square pegs in square holes but 90% of our ethno religious nation do... Truth be told i do too cos defending such blatant lopsided appointments arw getting harder by the day...

Baba should make the unpaid job easier to do... "oga Femi, you yaff hear bah" smiley

4 Likes

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Axis313(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
North,north,north. I will reserve my comment until the appointment is confirm.

1 Like

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by eph12(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

Im pro PMB but for sensitivity sake, he needs to halt appointments of folks of northern extraction for now.... He must know competent people from other parts of the nation &if he doesnt,he should ask for recommendation from folks in the know..

Its not about competence only...
What do you mean by its not about competence only? Of course it is but where I would disagree is when you think only the northerners are competent. That's insultive to the general southerners.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by vanunu: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2015
May be u don't know him well, he will never stop. Go and google Babangida's coup speech, . He is a complete hardliner

4 Likes

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by psucc(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Yes the era of OBJ is here again: taking actions without recourse to the masses feelings, disposition and reactions.

Once a dictator, always and forever a dictator.

By the time the north is through with us, Tinubu must have learn.
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by unitysheart(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Well, no comment!
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by phlemzy: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2015
I strongly hope the name I saw up there is not from the north,else, PMB may be brewing what he won't sit back to sip. He's had enough criticisms on tribalism already.
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Emekamex(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Northernocracy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2015
So, Femi Adesina told yiu something in confidence and you come out publicly to drop his name.

Hope you know why Buhari's former CSO was fired. Please remove Adesina's name from your write-up.

1 Like

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by DickDastardly(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Daddy Buubuu please keep it comming. I am not a pretender Daddy. Its the North's turn, so nobody should question your appointments. Nobody questioned OBJ, UMY, GEJ in their time. You can never go wrong in my eyes, as long as you keep things slow as possible as your fragile health and age will allow. We, Igbos have a surprise package for you come 2019. That is, a massive and block vote if only you keep churning out this version of familiar sweet northern "CHANGE" brand. Just be alive and keep fit for us all. Greet madam Aisha for me.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by modath(f): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
eph12:

What do you mean by its not about competence only? Of course it is but where I would disagree is when you think only the northerners are competent. That's insultive to the general southerners.

Why on earth do we like to make mountains out of molehills??being contrary for just argument sake undecided,

Where on earth did my post statenortherners being the only competent hands PMB could find i suggested he ask people to recommend people for him incase he doesnt personally know many southern competent folks to appoint cos he's been out of the game for some time.

Read cramjones' post again.. The comment was a direct response to his competence angle for the impending appintment of the Kazaure person.
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
I will change my name to musa rasheed umar farouk mohammed
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by oshyno(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2015
This doesnt look good. I support him appointing competent people but then we are multi ethnic and that shud be taken into account. I believe there are bunch of smart Southerners too. He shud look towards there.
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Boo.hari is a Illiterate Terrorist. Competent people indeed go to multinationals like Nestle, P&G e.t.c where you will see competent not in Dull@rdinho's Government. Haahahhahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahaahahahahhahahaah
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by MaziOmenuko: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Northerner again, after all what people tweeted last time?

Nobody cares about you guys' whining about Northern apointments: I don't fvcking care, and hopefully, PMB doesn't give a rat-ar'se either! The last administration had a rich assembly of corrupt folks that looted the country dry, so why should I care? Wogu (labor and productivity) was from my state, what did my state gain from him? NOI was from my state (pre-marital) what effect did it make for my state? A host of other Ministers were from my region, yet it didn't bring any federal presence into the region.

Make una park well joooorr!

#wailing_wailers!
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Nobody cares about you guys' whining about Northern apointments: I don't fvcking care, and hopefully, PMB doesn't give a rat-ar'se either! The last administration had a rich assembly of corrupt folks that looted the country dry, so why should I care? Wogu (labor and productivity) was from my state, what did my state gain from him? NOI was from my state (pre-marital) what effect did it make for my state? A host of other Ministers were from my region, yet it didn't bring any federal presence into the region.

Make una park well joooorr!

#wailing_wailers!
Those appointments may not have benefited you personally but what you can't deny is that it reduced the pool of unemployed people from your part of country, no matter how little. Moreover, there are competent people in every state of Nigeria so there is no reason why the appointments, which some consider as a form of sharing the national cake, should not go round .
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Those appointments may not have benefited you personally but what you can't deny is that it reduced the pool of unemployed people from your part of country, no matter how little. Moreover, there are competent people in every state of Nigeria so there is no reason why the appointments, which some consider as a form of sharing the national cake, should not go round .

must u reply every mumus in d haus, mazi or what ever his name is, is a dumbo.
he doesnt knw all these appointments come wif packages, like domestic staffs n other staffs that fg will pay directly to d account of d appointee n he will do justice to those around him n the unemployed that hv been looking up to him.
maybe he thinks a minister will work for only his or her community ignorijg the call he or she was placed.

1 Like

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by MyMouth(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Na wa ooo! Nigeria sef!
Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by MaziOmenuko: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Firstly, I'm not seeking for personal benefit from them, I expect them to attract federal presence to the state/region with their position. But what did we get? Selfish politicians riding on the principle of 'federal character' to enrich themselves, their friends and allys: so I'm supposed to scream foul when these same irks aren't recognized in the 'sharing of national cake'?

Secondly, Nigeria is not divided into North and South: we have SE, SS, SW, NC, NE, NW. So when analyzing appointments so far (if you must tow that line), then do so putting all geopolitical zones into the equation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Set To Appoint Dr Abdulrasheed Kazaure As SSA Post MDG by OrigamiIII: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Northerner Again!!!!!! Please PMB its enough.

(1) (Reply)

Lopsided Appointment Of Nigeria's Top Military Heirachy / Power Transmission Adds Another 111mw - TCN / Buahri Sets 6 Objectives For New NNPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.