Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,123 members, 7,943,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time (932 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by Treash(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2015
I met Precious on a social network wen we started conversing via chat in which we exchanged contact. She just finished her NECO exams recently. Though i asked her to be my grlfrnd bt she declined on d basis dat she wasnt looking for just a boyfrnd bt a husband coz she had diz kinda past feelings of guys well as per for deception and heart break. In short we started talking on phone,though we reside in difrent town but same State, yet we never saw each oda and afta several promises neva to break her heart; a girl called wit anoda numbr informing me dat she was Precious elder sister. Well, i tot she wld blast me against dating her younger sista,only for her to later develop feelings for me too. She asked me neva to let Precious know coz Precious wld be mad at her as she peeped tru our chat,saw my pics nd stole my contact. I agreed. Afta days passed by, her younger sista started suspecting a fowl play who later confronted me to tell her wats going on. I denied knowing wats hapning coz i was already acting rudely on d younger sista,& loving her elder sista. Hmmm, i got my very shock to later wen Precious told me dat she was d same person calling wit two diffrent numbers coz she was only testing to see weda i truly loved her.No elder sista exist. Now i don fall her hand. How do i beg her to come back abeg
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by sexylogan(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm

Precious don catch you.

What were u thinking?

Attempting to date someone you only spoke with on the phone?
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by IamLEGEND1: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2015
DO U WANT TO DIE?
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by beycity(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Wats the title of the novel plss?
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by Treash(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
beycity:
Wats the title of the novel plss?

Contact google.
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by skyfullofstars(f): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Forget about her then, she was testing you and she got the answer!

1 Like

Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by ambrosini593(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Treash:
I met Precious on a social network wen we started conversing via chat in which we exchanged contact. She just finished her NECO exams recently. Though i asked her to be my grlfrnd bt she declined on d basis dat she wasnt looking for just a boyfrnd bt a husband coz she had diz kinda past feelings of guys well as per for deception and heart break. In short we started talking on phone,though we reside in difrent town but same State, yet we never saw each oda and afta several promises neva to break her heart; a girl called wit anoda numbr informing me dat she was Precious elder sister. Well, i tot she wld blast me against dating her younger sista,only for her to later develop feelings for me too. She asked me neva to let Precious know coz Precious wld be mad at her as she peeped tru our chat,saw my pics nd stole my contact. I agreed. Afta days passed by, her younger sista started suspecting a fowl play who later confronted me to tell her wats going on. I denied knowing wats hapning coz i was already acting rudely on d younger sista,& loving her elder sista. Hmmm, i got my very shock to later wen Precious told me dat she was d same person calling wit two diffrent numbers coz she was only testing to see weda i truly loved her.No elder sista exist. Now i don fall her hand. How do i beg her to come back abeg
Nemesis
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by agarawu23(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2015
precious just finished her NECO exam and she is looking for husband and not bf undecided

tell us more undecided
Re: Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time by Afrok(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2015
I hate test (shakara), i prefer exam (relationship) coz exam is more fun and lasts longer than test. U can peep at ur neighbour's booklet (cheat), carry omokrikri (ask anoda babe out), collect extra booklet ( treat her good wella), and finally, there's room for carry-over ( she might give u anoda chance).

So op, forget the test and let her reason too, if she's urs, she'll come back. I've passed all my tests so far, like my babe will say " Kenny! u know how to have ur ways".

(1) (Reply)

Romancelander Give This My Guy A Name! / 7 Tips On How To Keep Your Husband Happy / This Is True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.