Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together (854 Views)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by bvibesblogger: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Karen Igho Rakos, winner of the 2011 edition of Big Brother Africa — the biggest reality TV show in the continent — and her husband, Yaroslav Rakos have welcomed their first child together.

The media personality birthed a baby boy last night.

360nobs recalls that Karen and Yaroslav Rakos tied the knot on Saturday Dec. 13th 2014 in Jos.

She shared the news of the baby boy arrival via Instagram with the caption, “Karenfied Finally My Son Is Here, Welcome To My World. Thank You Lord For A Safe Delivery”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/karen-igho-and-hubby-welcome-first-child-together/
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by 175(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Dats lovely!
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by Goldmaxx(f): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by VickJames(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Welcome to the world angel.
Did you see my kids in heaven?
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by holyteeboy(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Good for them....but where is the pix
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by Young03(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by Starships4u(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Were the legally married Or this celebrity stunt
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats to them grin
Re: Karen Igho And Hubby Welcome First Child Together by angelTI(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats to her. But we need picture na undecided

I am sure she posted the post when the baby had not come out sef grin

(1) (Reply)

You MUST Know About MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) 2015! / Don Jazzy Backs Out Of FIFA 15 Challenge With Davido / Shame To Poverty, You Wont Believe This Photos Of Your Favourite Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.