Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,530 members, 7,948,039 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Growing Number Of Religious bodies And Unemployment A Thing To Look Into - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Growing Number Of Religious bodies And Unemployment A Thing To Look Into (404 Views)

'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / My Collection Of Religious Memes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Number Of Religious bodies And Unemployment A Thing To Look Into by UncleSnr(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Walking down my street, counting the number of religious bodies will be like taking census on the houses on the street, and on monthly basis new bodies spring up. But to my dismay, there is no single industry.

Have you asked yourself, if this guys channel their fund to building one employment avenue, won't it be better?

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. - 8/7//15)- FAKE PROMISES & SCALES / "19 Years Marital Separation And Barrenness".do You Have Crisis In Your Family? / Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.