Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,451 members, 7,968,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

Romance Couldn't Stop His Father's Useless Plan For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Couldn't Stop His Father's Useless Plan For Him (418 Views)

The Bottles Couldn't Stop Poppin'..we Had Crazy Fun With Some Girls(photos) / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Couldn't Stop His Father's Useless Plan For Him by Promise323: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arinze Okereke was a mean son a Dam when he was riled. He was riled now, the black mood came over him immediately his father told him about the plan he had for him.
If Onwueme had wanted to surprise his son he’d certainly not to think of accomplishing that goal, His explanation has rendered Arinze speechless.
The condition didn’t last long, anger quickly took over. In truth, the ridiculous plan his father had given him wasn’t nearly as infuriating to Arinze as the fact that......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/05/my-fathers-useless-plans-for-me/

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/05/my-fathers-useless-plans-for-me/
Re: Romance Couldn't Stop His Father's Useless Plan For Him by Beesluv: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
eeya

(1) (Reply)

FOR ALL THE PRETTY LADIES IN THE HOUSE / That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened Because She's There / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date ‘yahoo’ Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.