Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) (44991 Views)

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Thanksgiving Service In Lagos / Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by Jmyno1H(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. God bless His servant, the Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by nerodenero: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Na devil im be! undecided
onyemarcus:
is he God
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And tinubu still remains his "godfather", dis pastor is MOG indeed.

How can a pastor serve 3 masters, even d Bible mentioned 2, buh ma oga is serving 3 masters

God
Tinubu
Buhari

Better than your Hero who served tompolo, asaridokubo gani adams,D Obas MAma Peace, served D Ogboni and even served allison madnesskwe kondo and do am Choki for inside Aso rock.
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
ketekete:

Nigerian Vice President "Prof. Yemi Osinbajo" at RCCG Jesus House, SilverBird Abuja this morning, ministering. courtesy Sesco Photography.

Learn more: http://ketekete.com/vp-yemi-osinbajo-ministering-at-rccg-jesus-house-silverbird-abuja/

God bless you my VP, My Pastor better than 1 ignorance that went to jerusalem with 100 pple and later landed @ ogboni shrine.
I no put name oooo u can put any name you like...
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by ZITRAN: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
doublewisdom:
I will take him serious when he convinces Buhari to become a Christian. Until then, all na wash.
Keep dreaming
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by jackobi(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
iphanyiuma:
There's no connection between a politician and a pastor..give to ceaser what's ceaser's and onto God what is God's..stop deceiving yourself man!! undecided

Bros its Caesar and not ceaser grin
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dharniel:
now where is going to be his place of primary assignment (PPA)?
A. Church
B. Aso Rock
C. Both

I need wise and geniune answer...

Am telling you its high time he chooses were he truly wants to be,so tired of his waka dugbe undecided
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
jackobi:

Bros its Caesar and not ceaser grin
I ask you??
Re: Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) by Blackart: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
And tinubu still remains his "godfather", dis pastor is MOG indeed.

How can a pastor serve 3 masters, even d Bible mentioned 2, buh ma oga is serving 3 masters

God
Tinubu
Buhari

Excuse me. I don't even understand how impossible to please Nigerians are. Why are we so skeptical? What makes us think Christian, pastor to be precise cannot be in a position of power and lead with integrity? Why must we use our own hands to destroy everything good that comes our way? To the best of my knowledge he hasn't done anything that shows he's going astray. So until then. And even if he has. It's between him and God. Please do not play God in the matter. Because you are not without sin. Let's not all adopt holier-than-thou attitudes for Christ's sake. If Tinubu is his 'godfather' let him be. Did Jesus not dine with tax collectors? You are no different from the Pharisees. Why are we so quick to assume that the bad will always overshadow the good and not the other way around? Smh. Honestly. How is it different from being an employee at a company? Or working with somebody ahead of you. People should actually talk with sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.