Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,481 members, 7,978,569 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant (25922 Views)

7 Advantages Of Being Self-employed / 5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by Eyor1(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
maureensylvia:
Marrying an accountant is great because …

1. They are detail oriented
Now this may not be on the top of your list of must-have qualities for your ideal partner, but you
will soon start to see it pay off. Whether it’s remembering your birthday or when to test the smoke
detectors, dating a detail-oriented person definitely has its advantages.

2. They clean up well
Maybe it’s not all that important, but you have to admit it’s nice being seen in public with a snazzy
dresser. They have very good taste in clothing.

3. They’re reliable
There’s nothing worse than marrying someone who is constantly letting you down. You won’t have
that problem when you marry an accountant, being reliable is in more
than just their job description; it’s in their DNA.

4. They’re wise investors
Remember, it’s an accountant’s job to detect liabilities and calculate risk, so they know a wise
investment when they see one. You should feel valuable knowing that an accountant chose you as
a partner because they’ve likely weighed the risk and still found you well worth it.

5. They’ll help you become more financially responsible
Having a money-conscious mind always around you suddenly makes it harder to spend frivolously
or make rash financial decisions. You’ll probably discover that it’s not just guilt holding you back
from splurging. There’s a good chance that some smart spending habits that have rubbed off on
you.

6. They’re in it for the long-haul

Accountants are no strangers to working long hours. They’re used to putting in extra time and
forgoing sleep when a deadline must be met, most accountants refuse
to throw in the towel; when they make a decision, they’re committed to it. She attributes her long,
healthy marriage partially to the dedication she’s acquired from being an accountant.

7. They’re overly organized
Accountants work with many moving pieces to ensure financially flawless documents. They never
let things fall through the cracks, especially those things that others may put off or even forget.
“There is no doubt you can count on us to be organized,” whether it’s paying bills,
meeting deadlines or searching to find the best price available before a purchase, accountants are
organized individuals.

8. They come in handy during tax season
Most people would rather pull their own teeth out than attempt to do their own taxes. Only slightly
less agonizing is footing the bill for someone else to do them for you. those
who marry an accountant can bypass both of these situations because their significant other
can take care of the dirty work.

AM PROUD TO BE AN ACCOUNTANT...

cc: crazyman, 1forall, lalasticlala
. . . .hmm
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by lucilicious(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
olatricia:

Lucy guess you are rowing with the wrong loads of accountant! Whatever we BALANCE on earth is BALANCED in heaven and whatever account we OPEN on earth is OPENED in heaven. We wear suits because of independent in mind and appearance. We are never broke because we believe in concept of PRUDENCY. Job is always looking for us because of our due care and technical competence. I Live ACCOUNTING, I eat ACCOUNTING, I marry ACCOUNTING and am in love with ACCOUNTING!!!! Please join our watsapp ICAN 2015 NOV DIET DISCOURSE GROUP. 07066658428.

INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY!
lols,I get dem full everywia o
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by Johnnoah1st: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:
undecided
And when did marriage become an issue of what profession someone should get married to....??
You should be more interested in who a person is, rather than what the person is/does.....
DO U KNW WHY I FOLLOWED U? ITS A SIGN DAT I AV ALREADY MARKED UR FACE ON DIS FORUM.
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by Goodyshoes(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
DO U KNW WHY I FOLLOWED U? ITS A SIGN DAT I AV ALREADY MARKED UR FACE ON DIS FORUM.
Lolz...
To what purpose...
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by destiny25(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
9. Accountants are needed in heaven, because the bible says that ''every soul shall give ACCOUNT of his life''.
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by Ruby2015: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
The lady is indirectly telling you single, available men out there that she is ready to settle down. I am not an accountant, but I have all these qualities and then some...hehehehehe grin
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by maureensylvia(f): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ruby2015:
The lady is indirectly telling you single, available men out there that she is ready to settle down. I am not an accountant, but I have all these qualities and then some...hehehehehe grin

sorry...d lady is married, be sure to know what u post....cheers
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by DonroxyII: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Beesluv:
They balance all situations
This is Just It grin ... It must be Balance.

1 Like

Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by DonroxyII: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
DrGroove:
9.Accountants are Stingy..Very Very Stingy.Before you can get money from an accountant,u go hear wiii.
Most of them are forced to look good at work,outside office,they hardly can spend money on clothes,shoes,even luxury.
..they are super tight fisted aka Aka gum.thats because removing 1 naira from 1 million naira no longer makes him a millionaire and he must balance his account!
They prefer to save up money in accounts than spend it,even on themselves
You are referring to Economists not Accountants. Accountant spend Money easily because there is always Residue from Treasury services grin ..
Re: 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant by DonroxyII: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jarus:
I'm an accountant! But I fall short of a couple of things there.
Because Economics is in the mix, You ain't a pure Breed !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Money Habits And How To Break Them / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.