Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,744 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP (16814 Views)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Yasirarafat: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
MSTWWWWWW THIS CLUELESS SOUTHERN GOATS DNT KNW WHAT TO SAY WLHH

ATLEAST MAKE SM1 EDUCATED SNAP THE TOTAL LIVES OF THIS 4CK CHRISTIAN KILLED

#ANYWAY this okada man is gone
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Yasirarafat: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
MSTWWWWWW THIS CLUELESS SOUTHERN GOATS DNT KNW WHAT TO SAY WLHH

ATLEAST MAKE SM1 EDUCATED SNAP THE TOTAL LIVES OF THIS 4CK CHRISTIAN KILLED

#ANYWAY this okada man is gone
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by philips70(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
49cents:

YOU ARE A POLITICAL TODD;ER.....GO AND WEAR YOUR PAMPERS LETS U SOIL THIS FORUM WITH WITH POO

A GOOD NUMBER OF NORTHERN POLITICIANS WERE CAUGHT WITH BOKO HARAM MEMBERS INCLUDING A SERVING NIGERIAN SENATOR?

DID BUHARI EVER CONDEMN BOKO HARAM BEFORE HE STOLE THE PRESIDENCY?

RATHER HE DECLARED THAT A WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WAS A A WAR AGAINST THE NORTH!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THE NORTHERN LEADERS SAID WAS THAT BOKO HARAM SHOULD BE OFFERED AMNESTY AND GEJ WAS LIKE HOW CAN WE DISCUSS WITH FACELESS PEOPLE?

BOKO HARAM WERE A WILLING TOOL NEEDING FINANCING; THEY SAW SPONSORS IN NORTHERN POLITICIANS WHO WANTED TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR GEJ;

BOKO HARAM ACCEPTED THEIR HELP WHILE SECRETLY FURTHERING THEIR EVIL CAUSE; THEN IT WAS ONLY AGAINST CHRISTIANS AND BUHARI WAS SILENT INCLUDING THE NORTH AS WELL;

BOKO HARAM DEVELOPED A MIND OF ITS OWN WHEN THEY TURNED TO THE MOSQUES AND THAT WAS WHEN BUHARI BECAME TERRIFIED;

THE NORTHERN SPONSORS HAVE WITHDRAWN THEIR SUPPORT BUT OBVIOUSLY THE EVIL TERROR GROUP HAVE BIGGER APOLITICAL SPONSORS NOW

THIS, MY TODDLER IS THE TRUE PICTURE OF WHAT HAPPENED............

.I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT AFTERALL U ARE A BABY AT THE BWEST

You must be very good with fictional novels. You speak as if you were part and parcel of the whole plot. Bunkum ogogoro and dog meat joint gossip put together by some drunkard conspiracy theorists who have decided to feed them to dafts like you guys who have no mind of their own. Whilst you wallow in poverty without a good paying job, the politicians who milk you dry sell some well cooked stories that engage your slow thinking brains to go about the internet to regurgitate for other equally slow brains. Continue being pawns in the hands of politicians who live in high walls and live in the kind of luxury only seen in folklores.
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
And Nna job na to they count them..chie?

Jobless pple sad
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by AleAirHub(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Who on earth is keeping the counts bcus i hv lost counts. Mind u, when u hear that 30 people are dead knw that the figure is more than that. What i knw is that the dead toll is more than 1000 since may 29
More oil to your hustling for speaking many people's mind.
Bravo
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by waky15(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
GEJ's inability to curtail the issue of insurgency at the initial stage gave the Boko haram insurgents an avenue to get advanced in terms of killing the innocent lives and destruction of people's properties. Blaming Buhari for the new casuality recorded is not justifiable because he hasn't spent up to 6 months and people want him to perform miracle. We should all join hands together to pray for our dear country.
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by bello(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by AnyibestDede(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
AleAirHub:

More oil to your hustling for speaking many people's mind.
Bravo
Thanks brother, we ll get there one day
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by cacali(f): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
I just want to take this time to apologize to the people who were scammed & brainwashed to vote for Buhari.
They framed GEJ as being unproductive in his tenure.
They faked the kidnap of the chibok girls.

Please the whole world should investigate this; it's obvious we were forced to Vote for Muhammadu Buhari in the last Presidential Election. I was not conscious of my actions and please, On behalf of the scammed and hypnotised Nigerians I tender my apology to the most tactful and fraudulent president Nigeria ever had.
Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, I'm sorry for falling for the greatest scam ever known to man. I'm sorry, sir.

We should wait for the next 4 years to choose a good president like Goodluck Jonathan again.
Let's suffer & learn from our mistakes
Forced to vote for PMB? For real? Abeg who forced you?
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by nwasteve(m): 5:18am On Jul 06, 2015
D change is really here 9ja don enter one chance
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by lexy2014: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:

They told us that dogs & baboons will be soaked in blood.
They forced us to vote for him
Really? So how were u "forced" 2 vote 4 buhari? Details pls
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by lexy2014: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2015
waky15:
GEJ's inability to curtail the issue of insurgency at the initial stage gave the Boko haram insurgents an avenue to get advanced in terms of killing the innocent lives and destruction of people's properties. Blaming Buhari for the new casuality recorded is not justifiable because he hasn't spent up to 6 months and people want him to perform miracle. We should all join hands together to pray for our dear country.
GEJs inability 2 curtail BH initially is known 2 all. He left it late. We agree he had his failings part of d reason he lost his re-election. but d attempt he made 6weeks 2d election, severely undermined and weakened BH. I xpected buhari 2 take advantage of this and not give BH breathing space. Now BH is on a resurgence. Despite more than 600 deaths, there hasn't been a single military response against BH. Would u blame that on GEJ? U don't need 6months 2no what 2do. By then everybody in borno will b dead. Every govt inherits liabilities and advantages. GEJ gave buhari an advantage and he is gradually loosing it. This has nothing 2do with prayers cos if people had sat in their homes on march 28 praying instead of going ouT 2 vote, buhari won't b president
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by chynergy1(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2015
ebamma:
The cattle instructor is busy at the moment

Please try again later

at least, the cows are safe grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economy can’t sustain subsidy – Kachikwu, NNPC boss: Vanguard / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers / Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.