Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,100 members, 7,907,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android (37867 Views)

Reasons You Should Choose an Iphone Over Android..... / 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android / New Study Shines Light On One Of The Iphone’s Biggest Advantages Over Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by LOUIS6(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2015
butanep:
BlackBerry 10 is just a definition of simplicity...

My BlackBerry 10 rocks abeg...

Fast internet speed...

Sharp & clear camera quality... ( even the lady that uses a good Andriod in my house prefer using my phone because of the camera quality.

Cheap data

I can download both BlackBerry and andriod apps too...

My battery is just wonderful... why I see so many andriod uses carring power bank everywhere, I just laugh them...

The security level is high... the phone is naturally immune to virus. if the memory card contain virus, it won't open it. If a particular site have virus, it won't open the site. You can't just send me virus via bluetooth.

What class of BB 10 are u using?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by LOUIS6(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
Bro, I use a Z10 too.. I have two power banks too but I don't use them much cos the light has improved a lot where I stay but what you said about the Z10 battery isn't true sha.. BlackBerry 10 batteries are better than the others but they don't last like you are saying.

BB 10 like blackberry Z3 & Z30 batteries last longer...

Am using BlackBerry Z3 and d battery last long.... Z30 na d senior broda

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by LOUIS6(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2015
You are very correct...

#TeamBB10

Am rocking my BlackBerry Z3
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Hackomania(m): 1:17am On Jul 06, 2015
ollah1:

The bottom line about this is hackers don't just waste their precious time on something not worth it.

#BullsEye

This is why hackers will not bother about the Linux Operating System, and focus on Windows cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by henry007(m): 3:46am On Jul 06, 2015
butanep:
i don't use Z10. I use Q5... ask anyone using Q5. the battery is cool...

My friend using Z10 envy the way my battery last... I guess Q5 batteries is better off than Z10
z10's batt is the one they used to experiment so it's not great
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Fiilosofer:
Someone should get this OP an android phone. ..

Thank you. But i use both smiley #MaxNaija
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by kukus01(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2015
@op u need to try the android ver 5.1.1 you will know bb10 is a learner

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by raysville(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Blackberry is cool o, but they copied android OS, And then again android is the most flexible OS, consider the amount of phone brands using android. wont you rather be the founder of android OS that that of blackberry? The reason why android is more popular is simple: blackberry phones are unnecessarily expensive, almost all what blackberry phone does, android offers better, iphone has so much limitations.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Ojeremi(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
rawe45:

3gb data for 1k? what network?

Glo
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by ugwum007(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by free37: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmm....
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by flowjoe: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2015
keandre:

Cheapest data cost : 3gb data free, jus get an mtn sim for N50,ohh I love my Android
How do u go about it??
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Krismart(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Android, the best OS so far
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by butanep(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
LOUIS6:

What class of BB 10 are u using?
am using Q5...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by butanep(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
henry007:
z10's batt is the one they used to experiment so it's not great
I thought as much...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by upwardmode: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ojeremi:
also
Cheap data cost: 3gig data for just #1000...I love my Z10, the best fone I ever used...my closest companion.

I don't do cheats, passed that level..thanks Glo

Let me root that Android of yours and blaze with GLO bis 1k for 3gig... no long thing!

whatsapp:08130886936

Android for life!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by LOUIS6(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
butanep:
am using Q5...

Mine is Z3
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by kuuljay(m): 5:03am On Jul 07, 2015
pinkishgal:
pls what is d code for Bb10 subscription
the cheapest is glo unlimited 3gig for 1k that's what I use
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by pinkishgal(f): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
kuuljay:
the cheapest is glo unlimited 3gig for 1k that's what I use
thanks, so what is d subscription code
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by kuuljay(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
pinkishgal:
thanks, so what is d subscription code
load your fone with 1k send BBCMONTH to 777 and enjoy sweerie
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by pinkishgal(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2015
kuuljay:
load your fone with 1k send BBCMONTH to 777 and enjoy sweerie
thanks dearie
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by kuuljay(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015
pinkishgal:
thanks dearie
first subscription may take time but just be patient it will work
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by furetin20: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
LOUIS6:

Search for a guy called "Furetin" on Nairaland

He sells very cheap data

Am using a BlackBerry Z3... and I have been buying data subscription from him..

Cc Furetin
Hey man thanks for the mention, sorry I got this late i didn't get it early because the username on nairaland is furetin20. God bless your hustle my man!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by ayinlaolola: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
stop deceiving your self on bb10os blackberry are real scamer they deceive you with our Android os customize as bb10 the truth is that all blackberry users from q5 to passport are using full android phone customised as bb10 if you doubt me pls download a app called CPU Z install it and open it you will find the truth that blackberry dos'nt have there own os they leave in Android world so why are you not go for your Android dual sim and forget about the liers Q10 runs on Android 4.2 which is jellybean download the app and proof me right
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by ayinlaolola: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
MaxNaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uqq7hvKBuo8/VZfANP4m7II/AAAAAAAACb8/vNhcmxaP8Bg/s320/blackberry-z10-vs-android-n.jpg[/img]

Here are 5 reasons why the Blackberry 10 smartphone is seen as a better option over the android smartphone.

1. Multitasking: On Blackberry 10, any app can be instantly minimized with the swipe up gesture and is then accessible as a small file on a separate screen.

2. BlackBerry Hub: The Blackberry 10 has a dedicated hub that unites all your text messages, IMs, emails, social network feeds, call records, etc., in one centralized place, thereby making it easy to get all your notifications in order, read, and respond how you want.

3. Search: In BB 10 OS, you don’t have to open up a dedicated search apps, just start typing your desired term from the home screen and the search window opens up automatically.

4. Notifications: On BB OS 10, all new incoming messages and notifications are shown momentarily. This works with all apps including games. Android provides the same functionality, but they don’t work well with all apps. The blackberry 10 has a better notification access than its android counterpart.

5. Security: With Android phones, if you forgot your password all you need do is to get the phone flashed to bypass the security lockscreen. The same can’t be done on BB OS 10. The blackberry 10 OS is more secured than the android OS. Since the android OS is an open source, it can be easily tweaked or customised, making prone to virus and easy to hack.

If you know other things BB OS 10 does better than Android, please let us know in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-reasons-why-you-should-choose.html

stop deceiving your self on bb10os blackberry are real scamer
they deceive you with our Android os customize as bb10 the
truth is that all blackberry users from q5 to passport are using
full android phone customised as bb10 if you doubt me pls
download a app called CPU Z install it and open it you will find
the truth that blackberry dos'nt have there own os they leave
in Android world so why are you not go for your Android dual
sim and forget about the liers Q10 runs on Android 4.2 which
is jellybean download the app and proof me right
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
apart from 5 every other thing there is poo, just root your phone and tweak as u like
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by RobinRay(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Viktor1983:

I dumped my blackberry for a droid because of blackberry's lack of apps.I was missing out on a lot of utility apps.
I was also tired of carrying two phones , the droids have the dual Sim option.
The android is comes with a lot of malware and is not secure.
Imagine trying to update my MasterCard detail s to my google account so that I can get to buy premium apps and I end up receiving 2 emails from scammers about furnishing them with my card details.
its scary.
This is one reason why I'll never keep more than 10k in any of my accounts that is card/online banking enabled.
Eating with d'evil require using a long fork.
If Blackberry can create a device running on the android os and still make it secure, I won't think twice going back to BB
*fast forward to 2016*
BlackBerry Priv
welcome to the future FAM, your wish has been answered
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Viktor1983(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
RobinRay:
*fast forward to 2016* BlackBerry Priv welcome to the future FAM, your wish has been answered
My prayer wasn't answered. I'm used to dual SIM phones now. The priv is too expensive. with less than 50 k, you will enjoy amazing devices from ulephone , bluboo , infinix, meizu , umi, qing cong. my eyes don open , the Chinese are my best friends now.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by pators(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Viktor1983:

My prayer wasn't answered.
I'm used to dual SIM phones now.
The priv is too expensive.
with less than 50 k, you will enjoy amazing devices from
ulephone , bluboo , infinix, meizu , umi, qing cong.
my eyes don open , the Chinese are my best friends now.
men dumping dere bb porting to infinix.Innjoo.tecno..Gionee.MI..etc....BlackBerry gone cold...flexing my mtn sub jejely #70=5gig..don't say uve got past cheat...I pay for my gigs
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by RobinRay(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:

My prayer wasn't answered.
I'm used to dual SIM phones now.
The priv is too expensive.
with less than 50 k, you will enjoy amazing devices from
ulephone , bluboo , infinix, meizu , umi, qing cong.
my eyes don open , the Chinese are my best friends now.
grin ikr those Xiaomi guys are bursting my heaf
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by DaveHert(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
R u kidding me? I had a blackberry passport for more than two months, I had to sell it because there r just too many bugs with bb10 OS,for 1, not all android app works with it, major android apps won't even install when u try to, some might install but will refuse to open. only light applicationss do work on it,and its app store is suffering from under-development. U can't even compare a blackberry to an iphone, talkmore of ANDROID.
I am a phone fanatic, I have used the z10, Q5, passport, an ipone 5s (God! the restrictions on iphone nearly drove me insane),htc one, a samsung s4 nd s5 and to tell u the truth, nothing beats android, the freedom is just amazing.......let's be honest, android has no rival, anyonewho thinks otherwise hasn't used android to its fullest potential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calabar Becomes Nigeria’s First Digital City / See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds / Gionee Marathon M6 - Nairaland Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.