Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,568 members, 7,941,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport (1357 Views)

Cattle Spotted At Ibadan Airport (Photos) / NAMA Ibadan Airport Bans Telemundo / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by information1: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
A LIB reader who passed through the airport recently sent in the photos and wrote;

The state of this airport is indubitably appalling, disgusting, terrifying and depressing. Seems like a ghost village driving through the gates of the airport with the presence of dogs serving siesta on the other side of the road. Getting to the arrival/departure vicinity, merely a paucity of airport staff are visible. Can't believe I had to write my name on a sheet of paper as a form of roll call to the airline officials on arrival before checking in with no trace of electricity in the open room referred to as "lounge", the 2hrs 30mins delay by Arik air was already anticipated so it wasn't abnormal to get deferred without any apology, a consequence of a failed system which we've found ourselves.

The state of Ibadan airport1This is 2015 for goodness sake, the airport restaurant can only be compared to a lousy 18th century mushroom cubicle, which can only boast of eba/semo and ogbonna soup ready for consumption.

"This is the best we've ever had"‎ said one of the personnel I chatted with. And unfortunately, Oyo state Gov Ajimobi is also one of the passengers that transit through this shoddy bungalow called "airport" and obviously he's proud of this substandard facility. This is a mahoosively shameful in my opinion, something needs to be done.." By Tlong.
https://informationengine./2015/07/05/photos-the-state-of-ibadan-airport/

Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by tayebest(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
May God help sha... Ilorin airport still get hope be dat oo grin grin
Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by chudidonas(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
One word: Eyesore
Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by tonynoxy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
information1:
A LIB reader who passed through the airport recently sent in the photos and wrote;

The state of this airport is indubitably appalling, disgusting, terrifying and depressing. Seems like a ghost village driving through the gates of the airport with the presence of dogs serving siesta on the other side of the road. Getting to the arrival/departure vicinity, merely a paucity of airport staff are visible. Can't believe I had to write my name on a sheet of paper as a form of roll call to the airline officials on arrival before checking in with no trace of electricity in the open room referred to as "lounge", the 2hrs 30mins delay by Arik air was already anticipated so it wasn't abnormal to get deferred without any apology, a consequence of a failed system which we've found ourselves.

The state of Ibadan airport1This is 2015 for goodness sake, the airport restaurant can only be compared to a lousy 18th century mushroom cubicle, which can only boast of eba/semo and ogbonna soup ready for consumption.

"This is the best we've ever had"‎ said one of the personnel I chatted with. And unfortunately, Oyo state Gov Ajimobi is also one of the passengers that transit through this shoddy bungalow called "airport" and obviously he's proud of this substandard facility. This is a mahoosively shameful in my opinion, something needs to be done.." By Tlong.
https://informationengine./2015/07/05/photos-the-state-of-ibadan-airport/
from here the next destinations are Haiti, borno, adamawa and syria.
Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by tobtap: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
nawa ooo....
Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kini big deal?

Is that not iya yinka resturant

More ewedu airport to my ibadan sophisticated peeps.
Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by Hoodrat(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Are those small plastic content alomo or what am i seeing? shocked
Re: Photos: The State Of Ibadan Airport by jieta: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2015
The airport is some how beautiful to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Airline, First Nation Suspends Operations / Auto / Apart From The USA, Which Other Countries Offer Visa Lottery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.