Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (713388 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by econome(m): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
1: Can tiger generator(betterpassneighbor) power Suoer 30amp battery charger in order to charge batteries?

2: Can one use Stabilizer to power Suouer 30amp battery charger? Because bad current from NEPA has burned the charges power on panel, nd the electrician still can't fix it yet.

3: I noticed people using Suoer battery charger are having one issue or another BUT DONT THINK PEOPLE USING 20AMPS HAS ANY ISSUE?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by surrogatesng: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Read my post carefully once again.I stated that it is meant for light appliances.80 watt load is too much.

zekepio:
@surrogatesng How many hours can the setup power a 65watt laptop and 25 watts(light and other small appliances) ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2018
ceejay80s:
Total cost:,
12v 40ah valve regulated battery= 6k,
Used 650va ups with no battery in it = 1,500 ,
Red & black wire = 50 naira,
12v 20amp smart charger = 7k ,
TOTAL= 14,550
If u have extra cash , u could add one more battery

when prices of stuff was sweet,
my grand fathers would say their time is better but there was no technology then but things were cheaper

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
ceejay80s:

my grand fathers would say their time is better but there was no technology then but things were cheaper

My brother abeg no make me cry. When I see the prices of things now I cry for my country. And all these in less than 5years oh. It is well. To think I was buying 200ah batteries then for just 50k.... Chai Chai dariz god ooooooo

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrcalxy(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
ceejay80s:

Greet u too semid4lyfe
How many watts is the led TV (check the back of the TV)
U don't overload it or the battery won't last long.
U can plug the home theater dvd player to it but don't add the home theater woofer ,the woofer will drain ur battery fast.
Its only a 40ah battery, Do not overload it or unless u want to add more 12v 40ah battery to it , I Have been using it for 4 months now, the only newest thing I bought is the smart Charger which I bought last week,

Within these 4 months boss, what's the average time you can say it lasts when you have dvd + your 15" tv on??

Also how long does it take to chare up the battery using the 12v 2A adapter?

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by babstope05: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gurus in the house please help o. My suoer inverter sparked when trying to connect to my battery and was smelling. I removed it and allowed it to cool. I later reconnected, the inverter came on but the output voltage reads zero. it didn't supply power to my extension. please what could be the problem and likely solution.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
babstope05:
Gurus in the house please help o. My suoer inverter sparked when trying to connect to my battery and was smelling. I removed it and allowed it to cool. I later reconnected, the inverter came on but the output voltage reads zero. it didn't supply power to my extension. please what could be the problem and likely solution.

did you mix up the polarity?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by babstope05: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
I didn't mix up. I fixed red for red n black for black
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by econome(m): 2:23am On Nov 19, 2018
ceejay80s:

Hi Ceejay and other great minds. Kindly answer these..

1: Can tiger generator(betterpassneighbor) power Suoer 30amp battery charger in order to charge batteries?

2: Can one use Stabilizer to power Suouer 30amp battery charger? Because bad current from NEPA has burned the charges power on panel, nd the electrician still can't fix it yet.

3: I noticed people using Suoer battery charger are having one issue or another BUT DONT THINK PEOPLE USING 20AMPS HAS ANY ISSUE?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
babstope05:
probably output side MOSFET damaged.... U can give it to a competent technician to repair, just tell him to change all d mosfet at once.
Does it shows green light or red light? Red light is a clear sign of internal damage or fault.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by babstope05: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2018
It still reads the battery level. And the Output voltage read zero. I think i agree with you on the output mosfet thing u said.
Thanks for the response. I will get a technician to look into it.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Please I need this transformer for my inverter.

I was surprised I could not find it at the arena in Oshodi

Please help
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by famola1040(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lovely Bro.

At Zerotozenith Media, our key objective is to provide success platform for small and medium-sized enterprises. You can count on us for your Affordable Website Design Service, Nigeria Best Digital/Internet Marketing Strategies, Search Engine Optimization to increase your return on investment. We are very passionate about being Nigeria Best Business Automation Company in the Country to ensure that your business is set on auto-pilot so that you can free up time for other life-enriching ventures.

Get your Cheap Custom Website Design Services for as Low as 25k. We will give you a Creative Design with Responsive Structure for Satisfactory User Experience with the aim to Generate Traffic, Drive Sales and Generate Leads for your Small Business and Large Business.

We are located at Villa Estate, House 32b, Road 2, Ikota, Ikota, Lekki, Nigeria.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2018
econome:
Hello everyone,

1: i dont own a tiger generator, so... i dont know

2: dont use Stabilizer, buy a power surge protector,

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
babstope05:

check the fuse and if its the fuse, make sure u buy same amp fuse, dont let any seller decieve u in getting a higher amp fuse

but if its not the fuse, take it to oshodi arena and look for those guys that repairs mainly stabilizers
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by agentakins: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
saint2ace:
Good evening guys, hope we all had a great start to the week. I have a bit of a problem with our beloved thread being transformed to a market place. I believe a lot of the guys advertising here have threads of their own, why not drop the link instead of the bogus adverts.

If I recall correctly this thread was set up to help people with a low budget get into the renewable energy flow for as low as possible, but I see adverts of premium products which derails the intent of the thread originator.

It's even more annoying that apart from one or 2 of the advertisers. The rest don't contribute Jack and it's all about posting ads.

Please let's restrict the adverts and focus more on th substance.

Remain blessed all
It is quite unfortunate that this post is not regarded.
This thread has now been turned to an advert thread.
The purpose which this thread was created is gradually being defeated. People's comments and contributions are drowned in the ocean of adverts posted on this thread.
A page of this thread now contains few comments and many adverts. Vital info on the topic of discussion is mostly lost due to this unregulated advert posting.

Ceejay should do something about this.
You can give warnings to these advertisers that have nothing to offer than fighting for their own pockets.
If they don't desist from this act. Their adverts can simply be reported and removed by yourself.
The adverts are getting offensive.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by alhasanalo: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
I have the charger, contact if you've not gotten it yet
zukky79:
Hello everyone. Please, I need the charger pictured below. If you sell or have info on any seller, pls quote this message with details. Thanks.

NB.
It's a 12v 10amp smart charger.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by babstope05: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
ceejay80s:

check the fuse and if its the fuse, make sure u buy same amp fuse, dont let any seller decieve u in getting a higher amp fuse

but if its not the fuse, take it to oshodi arena and look for those guys that repairs mainly stabilizers
Thanks @Ceejay, it was fixed at Oshodi Arena as advised. It was the mosfet that got burnt. It was changed and now I am using the inverter.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by babstope05: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
temizeee:
probably output side MOSFET damaged.... U can give it to a competent technician to repair, just tell him to change all d mosfet at once.
Does it shows green light or red light? Red light is a clear sign of internal damage or fault.

Thanks brother, exactly as you said it. It was fixed at Oshodi Arena.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by taovilla: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
hi ceejay and other gurus in the house

please what power of solar panel can charge 100AH battery effectively
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
for those complaining about faulty sour smart charger, take it to army arena Oshodi, pls don't give to anybody, those that repair TV and DVD and other electronic cant and i repeat cannot repair ur smart charger!!!!
look or ask for people that repair only stabilizers, make sure he has lots and only stabilizers to repair in his shop, or call this number 08078686526 or 08036452612,
I repeat don't give to anybody, ask for where those that repairs stabilizers are, they are many there or ask babatope05 where he took his own to

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
ceejay80s:
for those complaining about faulty sour smart charger, take it to army arena Oshodi, pls don't give to anybody, those that repair TV and DVD and other electronic cant and i repeat cannot repair ur smart charger!!!!
look or ask for people that repair only stabilizers, make sure he has lots and only stabilizers to repair in his shop, or call this number 08078686526 or 08036452612,
I repeat don't give to anybody, ask for where those that repairs stabilizers are, they are many there or ask babatope05 where he took his own to

Hello Cee, what makes you presume Uche you posted above is an intelligent charger technician all because he works on defective relay stabs ? You would have rather posted numbers of Emma , Chima etc .. Cheer's!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2018
kiekie1:

Hello Cee, what makes you presume Uche you posted above is an intelligent charger technician all because he works on defective relay stabs ? You would have rather posted numbers of Emma , Chima etc .. Cheer's!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Drgreatone: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fairly used 0.8-1.5kva pure sinewave inverter needed asap
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by OCTAVO: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
MPPT vs PWM charge control, which is better? Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 2:52am On Nov 27, 2018
Please I need this transformer for my inverter.

I was surprised I could not find it at the arena in Oshodi

Please help

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by donpata(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
OCTAVO:
MPPT vs PWM charge control, which is better? Thanks.

Google is ur friend. mppt is better
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rhysfaulkner: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (358) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.