Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood (27871 Views)

Pics Of Tinubu,atiku,john Oyegun,saraki At A Dinner Hosted By Buhari Last Night / APC Crisis: How NEC Made Oyegun, Saraki, Dogara Winners / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by joganut(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:

For ur mind u don make am abi

bro dont hate the player hate the game.... hahahaha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by jerryunit48: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by nice101(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Saraki the prodigal son.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by dejt4u(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
This pic was taken at the recently held APC NEC meeting

As for me, I see 4 happy persons and 1 sad person

Source:https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/617646397551210496/photo/1
it's Dogara and not Dogari as contained in ur title
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
gathering of criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by KingTblaise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
NicxonXXX:
Wetin dey always worry sai baba?

Him dey dance shoki
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by chimerase2: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari is too old
Maybe de were amazed how he got up by his self alone embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Damalex4luv(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Saraki always boning face, I pity him life
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by overdrive(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
mofayodeyahoo:
Only a fool would that us for what they read on newspapers

write in ur mother tongue maybe we will comprehend.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Badgers14: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Saraki the man with a hidden agenda grin grin grin

Have anyone watched the tv show, "House of Cards" Saraki might end up playing Frank Underwood ; D grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Tobbey(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
BUHARI BE LIKE.. OYA CLAP FOR ME MAKE I DANCE
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by dareyb68: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Aare2050(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
'dogari' or dogara op must be high on hot akamu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by fedeks: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
MINISTERS
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by kenex4ever(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
This pic was taken at the recently held APC NEC meeting

As for me, I see 4 happy persons and 1 sad person

Source:https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/617646397551210496/photo/1
HE IS NOT SAD HE IS JUST PITYING TINUBU
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by stigman(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
SLOT
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by pBuhari(f): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
when the road was smooth
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by mofayodeyahoo: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
overdrive:

write in ur mother tongue maybe we will comprehend.
only a fool would take us for what they read on pages of newspaper
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Jarus(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
All Pictures Congress. Lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by danjaD(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
lekjons:
i don't know when PDP GEJ supporters/fans will learn to accept the fact that Buhari is Nigeria's president till 2019..unemployment is Nigeria's greatest problem, how would someone who has a job be monitoring his every move(even his bedroom actsundecided) idleness has turned everyone to a journalist..he musn't laugh,frown,eat,travel even say anything..all these problems has been there before he came in, yet they blame him for everything..haters are just coming from left,right and center, car accident; Na Buhari,Terrorists; Na Buhari Fuel Scarcity; Na Buhari,Armed Robbers Everywhere; Na Buhari School Teacher Impregnates Student; Na buhari even MTN scam! na wa oo, i wonder how far you can go till 2019.. Losers!!
guy GEJ faced worse redicule and didn't cry abt it. We just want PMB to start working

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by millionboi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
joganut:
gathering of principalities...
hahahahah.......nobe small 1 ooo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Goddygee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
lekjons:
i don't know when PDP GEJ supporters/fans will learn to accept the fact that Buhari is Nigeria's president till 2019..unemployment is Nigeria's greatest problem, how would someone who has a job be monitoring his every move(even his bedroom actsundecided) idleness has turned everyone to a journalist..he musn't laugh,frown,eat,travel even say anything..all these problems has been there before he came in, yet they blame him for everything..haters are just coming from left,right and center, car accident; Na Buhari,Terrorists; Na Buhari Fuel Scarcity; Na Buhari,Armed Robbers Everywhere; Na Buhari School Teacher Impregnates Student; Na buhari even MTN scam! na wa oo, i wonder how far you can go till 2019.. Losers!!
so e day pain eh? Wen u pple were crucifying GEJ nko? Now is APC turn

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by otipoju(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Saraki body dey there but him spirit no dey.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by fio(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
joganut:
gathering of principalities...

Be a comedian
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by jonagaga(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's just a show.
yhu no chop Ftc sha ntooor!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by akigbemaru: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
photo of buhari, oyegun, saraki in jolly mood
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by thaoriginator: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
This Aminat abi na weti be ur name....
Na you they upload this cow boy pictures called buhari wey no fit work but talk talk and travelling to west Germany all the tim
Abi you never hear say 650 people don go already for this so called 'change administration'

Kama they watch you with eagle eye @op Aminat508
will just shut the bleeps up?!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bamboos
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood by DiiVictory(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=lekjons post=35521286]i don't know when PDP GEJ supporters/fans will learn to accept the fact that Buhari is Nigeria's president till 2019..unemployment is Nigeria's greatest problem, how would someone who has a job be monitoring his every move(even his bedroom actsundecided) idleness has turned everyone to a journalist..he musn't laugh,frown,eat,travel even say anything..all these problems has been there before he came in, yet they blame him for everything..haters are just coming from left,right and center, car accident; Na Buhari,Terrorists; Na Buhari Fuel Scarcity; Na Buhari,Armed Robbers Everywhere; Na Buhari School Teacher Impregnates Student; Na buhari even MTN scam! na wa oo, i wonder how far you can go till 2019.. Losers!! [/quote
i didn't support any in particular and would not be caressing any ego anytime soon but I think Gej got his fair share of this. soo don't think it just started now. I think buhari will get that too cos his camp fed on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Isa Abdulsalami Abubakar's Wedding / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.