Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,121 members, 7,970,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari (519 Views)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to support the government of President Muhammadu Buhari in fight against Boko Haram.
The former president who made the call on his facebook on Sunday message said the current administration is doing its best to put an end to the terror act.
According to Jonathan, the death of the victims at the hands of the terrorists is a sad reminder that the war against Boko Haram is a task for all Nigerians.

“The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians.
May God bless Nigeria,” Jonathan state.

Source:thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-jonathan-urges-support-for-buhari/

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
It is Well with Nigeria!
Ftc Again

Mama chikordi add more pepper soup.I just make front page again!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by bankyblue(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmm! GEJ is been long o!
How PEJ doing?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one from GEJ.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
GudluckIBB:
It is Well with Nigeria!
Ftc Again

Mama chikordi add more pepper soup.I just make front page again!
hustling for front page, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by utytill(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
No need Sir GEJ,Buhari is mr know it all.Remember he warns not to kill them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Wildrage: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
God bless you my former president, we know it's not in your nature to pay evil with evil. The fight is indeed that of every nigerian, injury to one is injury to all.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by tunwumi: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok continue
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by meforyou1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The best President Nigeria ever has
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by asadike(f): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
see correct man with good christian nature. what a remarkable difference between this two people,one is filled with love but d other guy brain only harbours hatred and 150 cows

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
This Man has a heart of GOLD but Boo.hari will rather come up wif Radio Changy, parallel Government, Monkeys and Baboon will be sucked in blood and all sort of envy and Threats
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by mrpackager(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gej restorer of our modern democracy ......
God bless gej cool God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by Juxtified(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
I love Jonathan - as a person though, not as a president
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Urges Support For Buhari by cuteboy2: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
I just want to know what happened to the remarkable gains recorded by GEJ administration in March-May 2015.
Our troops even stormed the dreaded Sambisa forest, and rescued over 400 girls in various locations.

Why has Buhari not consolidated on these gains to defeat Boko Haram like he promised.
Now our President is begging Boko Haram to come and negotiate. All bravado of campaigns has evaporated into thin air.

This is really sad angry sad angry sad

(1) (Reply)

16,000 Nigerians Have Fled North-east - UN / Police Arrest Graduate, Girlfriend Over O.a.u Lecturer's Http:///1i5axas / Former US President, George Bush (sr.) Breaks Neck In Fall, Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.