Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos (952 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by olillywales(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
A peacemaker got more than he bargained for while tying to separate two warring neighbours as he was stabbed to death in the Ajegunle area of Lagos State.

The peacemaker, identified as Kunle Abiola, was reportedly trying to separate two neighbours when one of them, identified as Chinomso, allegeddly stabbed him to death.

Chinomso, who had since been arrested by policemen, said he did it by accident, claiming that he never thought of stabbing him.

An eyewitness, who simply identified himself as Kenneth, said: “The two men were quarrelling over a minor issue which later degenerated into fisticuffs.

"Kunle came and pleaded with the two of them to stop fighting. He pleaded with both men, but they refused to listen.”

Another witness, Ibrahim, said residents were still in a shock on what led to the death of Kunle and that only the arrested suspect could say why he stabbed the man.

Ibrahim said: “He stabbed Kunle in the jaw and chest. Some people called the police. Chinomso was arrested. Kunle was rushed to the General Hospital at Ajegunle."

Kunle Abiola was said to have died on the way to the hospital.

When contacted, the image maker in charge of the state police command, Kenneth Nwosu, said he was not aware of the incident but promised to find out and get back to the Tribune Online, but could not do so as of the time of filing this report.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/man-stabbed-to-death-while-trying-to.html

cc lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by olillywales(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by joganut(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Trinxie(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmmm...I did not know...I did not know. It is still his fault nau. He allowed the devil to do extra time in his body. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Bibidear(f): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jesus Christ,Lord have mercy. God knows when two people are fighting,i will sit with ma popcorn and b counting scores
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by donholy28(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
God let not d good i try to do kill me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
reason why I don't separate fight that involves weapon
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
I wonder why people will want to spoil hd movie... Leav dem let dem fight till they kill demselves..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lagos wahala
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by ojun50(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lagos am already thinking of leaving there
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Starships4u(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's why its very bad to separate serious fights...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by BoiledCorn: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
angry
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
agarawu23:
reason why I don't separate fight that involves weapon
Some blows are deadly bro
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
bro
over deadly grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by BoiledCorn: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
bruv beg your mod friends to unban me. since valantine ishi and faranca sad sad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Feranchek(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
As for me and my househusband, we shall NEVER 'shey ore daran' ni agbara olorun!!!!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
It cost you nothing to mind your business!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
If u want to settle fight settle Posh fight, Banker ft Banker,lady fit lady,Ehn
But u wan seperate Agbero or street fight,even if na your brother,you gat play and apply sense ..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
BoiledCorn:
bruv beg your mod friends to unban me. since valantine ishi and faranca sad sad
lols........ Who exactly
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by Goodyshoes(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
RIP....
A pity..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Settle Fight In Lagos by jammani(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Iroyin eleje everywhr, mio ni ri arin fese si laiye ti mo wa ati gbogbo eni toba LIKE mi

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa / Photos: President Buhari,Tinubu & Amaechi At The Presidential Villa This Evening / Asaba Development Agency Devoid Of Ethnic Colouration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.