Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress (36675 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
She used to be dark and beautiful, now she's getting white.
I wonder why some people feel fair is beautiful. Being confident in your skin is beautiful enough to attract the right people to you. #justsaying
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by jaybee3(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. Yeah right.
jolosiiiiii

shiorr

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Caracta(f): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
jaybee3:

jolosiiiiii

shiorr

You too sad cry
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
redcliff:

Do you know her before? She has always been fair. Stop saying what you dont know.

Erm she has always been dark. I've known her since my primary school days.
One of the popular Nigerian films back then I remember she acted "most wanted" with Regina Askia. And she was dark and beautiful, now she's fair.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by labaks(f): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Always been fair??
She was never this fair. Stop defending what you don't know.

Ehhhmm sorry Missslim but redcliff is ryt. It could be so much editing dat makes d pix looks somehow. Still watched d last movie she featured in and she still has d same colour she's had. My mum likes her so we av her movies at home. One thing I don't understand is how she got so big and shapeless all of a sudden. She used to be very shapy n sexy. Watch her old film, ' gboko gboko' and u'll wonder what went wrong. The problem with most of we Yoruba women is that we can't work on our bodies. It's a shame.. embarassed
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by kliq(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. Yeah right.

concentrate smiley
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by RJayson(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus christ!!! What is this. #olorun ooo
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Akinz0126(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
elnino2015:
I just love boobs, I pray God gives me a wife who is well endowed.

Seconded I luv Busty ladies lyk shocked
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by ademasta(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
Ope oo

Her make up is beautiful.

But why do yoruba women always have this shape,lion shape?

Big head,big bust,small hips,lean legs,shape like a key
What is this birdflu saying
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by no2fuks(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
she can get it on the low
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Artistree:
She was Dark and Lovely, now she is Fair and White!

Change is constant
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by keshure(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
;DShe is highly blessed
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Ribena02(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Caracta:
I see her almost every weekend and she is not as beautiful as this in real life. Trust camera effects. I won't deny the natural beauty though.

But she is very friendly and kind.

Congratulations Ayo.
u must be an Ibadan guy
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Emade(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
elnino2015:
There are things u dnt pray about God has giving u d right to make ur chioce abi make God give u finish make u come dey blame like ADAM
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Aystarz: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Artistree:
She was Dark and Lovely, now she is Fair and White!

...But u will not deny the fact that she's a talented artiste worth her salt. The true definition of a diva, the woman is.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Rotimi47: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
elnino2015:
Amen but make boobs no kill you o!.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by engrjacuzzi: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
elnino2015:

so shall your request be met.
if God gives you a wife with busty boobs, hope you will win souls for Him?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
ademasta:
What is this birdflu saying

What is this HIV saying
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by ademasta(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

What is this HIV saying
What is this Ebola saying
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by ademasta(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

What is this HIV saying
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2015
ademasta:
What is this gonorrhea saying
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by ademasta(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

What am i saying self, i'm i not gonorrhea and ebola? This guy is right o
See your life, thank God you agreed finally. You are still a learner sha!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Abimbolaile(f): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
femi4:
ki lomode e mo?

Go back and watch
Most wanted
Dry leaves
Palace (TV series )

Abi oo ebami bere lowo small kid yi....date of birth please
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by femi4: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Abi oo ebami bere lowo small kid yi....date of birth please
See your mouth like date of birth
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Abimbolaile(f): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
femi4:
See your mouth like date of birth

Yeske! grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by femi4: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Yeske! grin
Tell me yours first......looking at you sef, I m not sure you saw Palace. How old were you in 1997?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Abimbolaile(f): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
femi4:
Tell me yours first......looking at you sef, I m not sure you saw Palace. How old were you in 1997?

Lol i watched palace of course and i can even tell you the plot (something a kid like you can google up sha)......and mind you i asked you the question first...so if you are up to it tell us your age
Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by femi4: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Lol i watched palace of course and i can even tell you the plot (something a kid like you can google up sha)......and mind you i asked you the question first...so if you are up to it tell us your age
This your mouth e.....ma ri mi fin rara o.
E mi ni ki n Google up? No be your fault, internet age lo fa arifin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress by Abimbolaile(f): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2015
femi4:
This your mouth e.....ma ri mi fin rara o.
E mi ni ki n Google up? No be your fault, internet age lo fa arifin

Lol okay sorry sir...emabinu sir...we go resket you more sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gifty Pictured With Her Mother And Siblings / Marvis Wears Denim Shorts To The Headies Awards 2018 / Sonia Morales Says She Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.