Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy (7414 Views)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by benstuber(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

You don't have to understand everything, that's why we all are different; that's why you are who you are... thinking what you like.
one thing I'd like to make clear is: I ain't you and you're neither me. We are who we are, let us live.
Thank you
just joking bro...maybe the reason why u are still single is cos God isn't ready to share you with anyone yet....one thing i do believe is there's someone out there made for you no matter who you are...
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
benstuber:
just joking bro ...maybe the reason why u are still single is cos God isn't ready to share you with anyone yet....one thing i do believe is there's someone out there made for you no matter who you are...
it's cool, bro.
I'm just so worried cos this thing is killing inside. It's almost becoming a "stigma" embarassed
Thanks for your kind words though.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by benstuber(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

it's cool, bro.
I'm just so worried cos this thing is killing inside. It's almost becoming a "stigma" embarassed
Thanks for your kind words though.
The lord is your strength...

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by yeahmeee(f): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ur personality or u jez rantin,probably u nt gud lukin enuff or u strictly go with high klass baes or u brag too much Ion know tho
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2015
yeahmeee:
Ur personality or u jez rantin,probably u nt gud lukin enuff or u strictly go with high klass baes or u brag too much Ion know tho
I'm a cool easy going young fellow; I don't brag nor lead an ostentatious lifestyle. I won't deny going for the "high class baes" as I have a high taste for everything in life but I always have a way of keeping it moderate. My motto is: live according to what you have available at every point in time and you'll surely be happy.

All you've read here ain't no ranting nor me seeking for cheap sympathy of any sort. I just want to fix this area of my life for good.
Thank you for commenting though.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Obalende: 2:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by yeahmeee(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

I'm a cool easy going young fellow; I don't brag nor lead an ostentatious lifestyle. I won't deny going for the "high class baes" as I have a high taste for everything in life but I always have a way of keeping it moderate. My motto is: live according to what you have available at every point in time and you'll surely be happy.

All you've read here ain't no ranting nor me seeking for cheap sympathy of any sort. I just want to fix this area of my life for good.
Thank you for commenting though.
maybe u shuld drop the high klass baes for now,a pretty,simple bae wuld be ok 4 you,not the lousy and flashy type.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by GodblessNig247(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2015
YourMain:
Maybe you're not actually as good-looking as you think...

Or you've a pretty rubbish personality.

That's the hard truth he needs to hear
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
GodblessNig247:

That's the hard truth he needs to hear
Hmm... I agree you said that
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
yeahmeee:
maybe u shuld drop the high klass baes for now,a pretty,simple bae wuld be ok 4 you,not the lousy and flashy type.
I will consider doing so. Thanks
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by anasbeaut(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mbok picture o grin
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by cubby4: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
HandsomeLoner:
Since I was a kid, I always hear people compliment my good looks. Some would would wish I was a girl so they marry me when I'm grown cheesy
Just to cut the long story short I'd say that I'm a handsome good guy with the fear of God.

But I've never lived to enjoy anything from my looks, instead I've lived to suffer heartache, disappointments and rejections from almost everywhere I go. A lot of people judge me even before they talk to me; it's so sad... a lot of people judge me by the standards of what they see on the movie screen. They believe every good looking guy is a cheat, proud, arrogant etc... but that's not the case with me.

The problem that brought me here is this: I'm 28 and I have no girlfriend in this country of over 70 million date_able pretty girls. This is really getting me sad. I have talked to the pretty once, the beautiful once and the "not-bad looking" girls but all to no avail. They always find one reason or the other to turn down my proposal. This is really exasperating. I do not know what could be responsible for all this embarassed

I've got all it takes to be happy in this life but something keeps driving away all the girls from around me. Why?
Could it be that I'm under a spell or something?

Pls help. I don't want no sermon from any religious sect but "pure true" talk to change the situation around me.
let's see ur pictures den...
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by DaisyII: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
HandsomeLoner:
Since I was a kid, I always hear people compliment my good looks. Some would would wish I was a girl so they marry me when I'm grown cheesy
Just to cut the long story short I'd say that I'm a handsome good guy with the fear of God.

But I've never lived to enjoy anything from my looks, instead I've lived to suffer heartache, disappointments and rejections from almost everywhere I go. A lot of people judge me even before they talk to me; it's so sad... a lot of people judge me by the standards of what they see on the movie screen. They believe every good looking guy is a cheat, proud, arrogant etc... but that's not the case with me.

The problem that brought me here is this: I'm 28 and I have no girlfriend in this country of over 70 million date_able pretty girls. This is really getting me sad. I have talked to the pretty once, the beautiful once and the "not-bad looking" girls but all to no avail. They always find one reason or the other to turn down my proposal. This is really exasperating. I do not know what could be responsible for all this embarassed

I've got all it takes to be happy in this life but something keeps driving away all the girls from around me. Why?

Pls help. I don't want no sermon from any religious sect but "pure true" talk to change the situation around me.
HandsomeLoner:

HandsomeLoner:

you know,what gives some people concern,actually gives me protein.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
YourMain:

I apologize if you feel I wasn't being helpful enough. But from your moniker and your post it seems you think you are good-looking and usually guys who have to stress their looks arent as good-looking as they think.

Anyways it may just be down to your personality and the way you carry yourself that is just unattractive.

Real fine boys just observe and never speak the part, willy oo
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
cubby4:
let's see ur pictures den...

quote author=anasbeaut post=35816377]Mbok picture o grin[/quote]

i don't feel ok to post it yet; the pix might distract or make the thread lose focus.
Thanks
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by africaflozy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
You not the only one facing this kinda problem...i will advice you to be patient and stop thinking over it,believe me it will happen when you least expect it...and don't be desperate at all

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
africaflozy:
You not the only one facing this kinda problem...i will advice you to be patient and stop thinking over it,believe me it will happen when you least expect it...and don't be desperate at all
Thank you.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by africaflozy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
HandsomeLoner:
Thank you.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
DaisyII:
[color=#006600][/color]

you know,what gives some people concern,actually gives me protein.
Good to know
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
YourMain:
Maybe you're not actually as good-looking as you think...

Or you've a pretty rubbish personality.
I love ur post girl! U dropped it like its hot wink

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Jascon4: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bro, Majority of ladies don't give a hoot about your looks. Their most prominent concern is your pocket and your worth. Any other thing is an added advantage.

It is unfortunate that probably all of those ladies you have met are materialistic, hence the reason they wouldn't even give you chance. But don't give, keep trying, you will certainly find a suitable lady whom you match her profile.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I love ur post girl! U dropped it like its hot wink

Thanks girl kiss

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Real fine boys just observe and never speak the part, willy oo

True that.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by DaisyII: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

Good to know
grin uhmm...twasn't a big deal telling
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Gpdwise(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
u forgot to add dat u don't have a job presently.. u see my man fine face is an advantage but its not a basis for strong character and personality
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
DaisyII:
grin
uhmm...twasn't a big deal telling
smiley
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
HandsomeLoner:

quote author=anasbeaut post=35816377]Mbok picture o grin

i don't feel ok to post it yet; the pix might distract or make the thread loose focus.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by ijjayy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
handsomeNess get levels sha..oya wch level u dey bros..
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by itisco(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Fine face doesn't really matter.... Communication skills, the money, ur attitude, are the things needed...But why would a nigga be thinking abt gyals at this stage of his life instead of making the money?? ,*just thinking aloud
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by coolestofall(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
HandsomeLoner:

It's okay...
One thing I know that I do is, I don't go where I'm not invited and that's because of my kind of personality. I'm an introvert; the Melancholic/Sanguine type of guy. I easily get moody but hardly show it as I don't transfer aggression. Also, I get excited and confident whenever I'm in a company of people with radiant faces.

The problem is a lot of girls shows interest in me from afar but they kinda "crawl inside" whenever I open up to them about my feelings. Something tells me they feel a little bit "intimidated" (no offence to the female folks) by my looks and the fact that I am still single. I know it's hard to believe that a guy like me is not in a relationship... it's just so worrisome embarassed
I can relate 2 dat but u need 2 up ur game, get off ur ass n go outside ur comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolestofall:

I can relate 2 dat but u need 2 up ur game, get off ur ass n go outside ur comfort zone.

I'm trying
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Shy Girls Enjoy This / What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? / Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.