Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section (553 Views)

Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) / Anytime I Click On Romance Section,this Happens / 6 Ways To Becoming Popular On Nairaland ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by countsparrow: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Follow dis steps and watch urself rise from zero to Hero, remember consistency is key to achieving this feat...

If you are Intelligent, smart, or beautiful most times it comes naturally, but if you are none of the above and you so crave popularity, dis steps below might help u...

Nb; DO ANY OF DIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL

1. If you are a girl, make sure u upload one sexy pic then create sex related threads, threads like " I slept with my bf's friend today and i am feeling guilty" or " Guys upload ur cutest picture, the cutest goes on a date with me" after doing this, grab a bowl of popcorn sit back and relax as your likes, followers and pm's rice from 0 to 100 in a matter of minutes.

2. For guys, we have limited options but if you are brave enuff, any of this options Will do

* Be as daft as you can be by writing open love notes
* Create a thread for people to rate your picture
* Be a clown on every thread, this method is quite
difficult to follow but if you are good at it, y not...
* Be a woman wrapper, this path makes u hated among d male folks, but if you so crave popularity, then it is worth d risk
Or follow d honourable path by writing front page worthy articles like tosyne2much and sit back as your popularity spreads like wild fire

3. Never back down from an e-fight, when i say never back down, i dont mean being on d losing side always, i mean winning some and losing some and to do this, make sure u pick on d right opponents... It is only a daft man that will pick on people like Sonof... And Blacke... Dis ones have a proven track record of winning most of der e-fights, but if you feel u are good, u can start with them, all i can wish u is good luck grin

4. Contest in Mr/Mrs Nairaland, This one gives u automatic popularity but be ready to go thru d rigors and stress d competition puts you thru... But like they say, the end justifies the means...

So if u are ready to make urself known, why dont you follow one of dis path and see how ur popularity piles up...

1 Like

Re: Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Crap!
Re: Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2015
He's right.

Also, use big and distracting fonts

2 Likes

Re: Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by boboLIL(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Nairaland p0pularity na g0ld? I n0 get time
Re: Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 06, 2015
countsparrow:
Follow dis steps and watch urself rise from zero to Hero, remember consistency is key to achieving this feat...

If you are Intelligent, smart, or beautiful most times it comes naturally, but if you are none of the above and you so crave popularity, dis steps below might help u...

Nb; DO ANY OF DIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL

1. If you are a girl, make sure u upload one sexy pic then create sex related threads, threads like " I slept with my bf's friend today and i am feeling guilty" or " Guys upload ur cutest picture, the cutest goes on a date with me" after doing this, grab a bowl of popcorn sit back and relax as your likes, followers and pm's rice from 0 to 100 in a matter of minutes.

2. For guys, we have limited options but if you are brave enuff, any of this options Will do

* Be as daft as you can be by writing open love notes
* Create a thread for people to rate your picture
* Be a clown on every thread, this method is quite
difficult to follow but if you are good at it, y not...
* Be a woman wrapper, this path makes u hated among d male folks, but if you so crave popularity, then it is worth d risk
Or follow d honourable path by writing front page worthy articles like tosyne2much and sit back as your popularity spreads like wild fire

3. Never back down from an e-fight, when i say never back down, i dont mean being on d losing side always, i mean winning some and losing some and to do this, make sure u pick on d right opponents... It is only a daft man that will pick on people like Sonof... And Blacke... Dis ones have a proven track record of winning most of der e-fights, but if you feel u are good, u can start with them, all i can wish u is good luck grin

4. Contest in Mr/Mrs Nairaland, This one gives u automatic popularity but be ready to go thru d rigors and stress d competition puts you thru... But like they say, the end justifies the means...

So if u are ready to make urself known, why dont you follow one of dis path and see how ur popularity piles up...
hmmm

No. 4 tho. . I disagree undecided
Re: Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by DeHero1: 1:23am On Jul 06, 2015
5. Writing tips on how to become popular.
Re: Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section by countsparrow: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2015
^^^^^^^^^ wayray o n se e....

(1) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Demolition: Facts Of 3 Year-feud Between LASG, Traders / Oil Prices Could Fall Further / Please Help Someone Live Her Dreams!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.