Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village (2511 Views)

Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Thats the "fun" of ONE Nigeria.
Those who call me names for wanting Biafra should provide a solution fast ooo
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
I always say the locals should defend themselves. The problem however is that these herdsmen cum terrorists are not known to stay in one place. They move around killing and maiming.

Then the locals galvanise and form a vigilante.

The animals tried something similar in your town years back but they were given a taste of their own alomo bitters. Nonsense.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Is it a must that the Fulanis tour the whole of non fulani areas just to feed their cattles? Why must they kill landowners and locals just to have their way? Nothing can justify what those terrorists masqurading as herdsmen are doing.
it is not as easy as you put it.
you can only enforce the point that the fulanis don't have the right to take human life for a cow but how do you solve the question of co existence.
how do you also solve the problem of protection of life and the cow!
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Then the locals galvanise and form a vigilante.

The animals tried something similar in your town years back but they were given a taste of their own alomo bitters. Nonsense.
"The Animals"? Well they just have to do something. I sympathise with them though because they are surrounded by these people
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2015
baralatie:

it is not as easy as you put it.
you can only enforce the point that the fulanis don't have the right to take human life for a cow but how do you solve the question of co existence.
how do you also solve the problem of protection of life and the cow!
I believe humans, cows and farmlands must be protected and allowed to be productive.
Firstly, I blame the Federal and the respective states governmen for not proposing a working alternative for these herdsmen. Secondly, in is incumbent on the herdsmen to partner with farmers and landonwers through their various assoiciations, communities or individually on a working solution that will see them transport and feed their cattles WITHOUT destroying their lives and means of livelihood (farmlands). Without this, there can't be any co-habitation.

*I am being fair to the Fulanis*
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by feedburner(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
9jalyte:

When I read diseased people like you, I curse what ever turn a brother to a vampire. I wrote your leader Kalu a personal letter, next he was raining abuses on me, and ask why his (not our/the igbo) "chukwu abiama" created Igbos like me. Kalu's rampant display of juvenile lunacy has infected all his follower that today, we have a set of spiritually ill, bitter and irrational Igbos parading as Biafran advocates. You can Imagine kalu and his cohort abusing even his fellow igbo, whose interest (according to what he told him), he is protecting.

First, I don't know who selected Kalu to speak for us. We have more intelligent, loyal, decent, disciplined, financially independent, exposed, globally connected and urban Igbos. A man who wants to play another Ojukwu today should go and look at the personality of Ojukwu, he cannot be disgrasing us in the name of fighting for himself.

Now to put it straight, we are not looking for a small country called Biafra, we want a great Igbo nation driven by the Biafran spirit. Now you ask, what is the Biafran spirit. It is that unifying spirit in which everyone contribute his quoter to the achievement of nationhood and development. Like I asked Kalu, in your little community, how have you impacted or changed the system. If you cannot build ur little community, you cannot build Biafra. And finally, about calling Nigeria zoo. It will be better for you that you are not here, otherwise you will be the greatest fool to eat ur vomit. If u use Nigerian road, nigerian money, Nigerian utilities, take it from me, u have cursed ur self to continue dwelling with animals. If you are abroad like Kalu, I will tell you what I told him: you are only a mad monkey that ran away from the bush and was adopted as a pet, now you think your self human, each time u call Nigeria zoo and zoo animals, just remember ur mother and father are elderly monkeys in this zoo. For us, we are proud "animals" in the "zoo", we will keep striving to fix this zoo until it become a lovely tourist choice. Ndewo.

I na asu bekee
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by asadike(f): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2015
U see am? Tell me one good reason why buhari should not treat nigerians as cows?
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Dambazau is back and the killings in Jos have returned.

This same Dambazau was behind deployment of Fulani troops who sacked villages in Jos.

Change indeed!
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by baralatie(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
I believe humans, cows and farmlands must be protected and allowed to be productive.
Firstly, I blame the Federal and the respective states governmen for not proposing a working alternative for these herdsmen. Secondly, in is incumbent on the herdsmen to partner with farmers and landonwers through their various assoiciations, communities or individually on a working solution that will see them transport and feed their cattles WITHOUT destroying their lives and means of livelihood (farmlands). Without this, there can't be any co-habitation.

*I am being fair to the Fulanis*
the solution preferred was not palatable.that is all I can say!
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
baralatie:

the solution preferred was not palatable.that is all I can say!
Who is to decide the solution that is palatable?
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by baralatie(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Who is to decide the solution that is palatable?
the farmers and the state boundary where the Fulani herdsmen found themselves( only to realise they((the herdsmen )) don't have a say).
the representatives of the Fulani were literarily encroaching on the rights of the owners of the land.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
AustineE1:

@aguiyi am also Igbo but the earlier you stop justifying acts like this, because of the unfortunate civil war waged against Igbos by Nigeria the better for all of us.....innocent Nigerians are killed in the middle-belt daily by a savagely Fulani herdsmen and the powers that be pretend not to notice it,this should rather be another focal point for us all to fight this internal terrorism and tyrany,which seems to have the support of the state.
May the souls of the victims rest in perfect peace and may the perpetrators never know peace both in this life and here after,may there death be worst than that of those they killed.

really.

the issues that led to the war have they been resolved?

have their leaders ever condemned them?

have you ever heard Buhari or nasir el rufai condemn the fulani herdsmen?, their leaders are their sponsors , they were the same ones used against my people and are yet to apologies

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING IPOB Member Allegedly Shot Dead Resurrected By TB Joshua (biafra Radio) / Buhari Has Hired Over 2,000 Persons To Make Biafran Protests Bloody – IPOB / JUST IN: Sambo Dasuki Gave Newspaper Outfits N10m Each Through Obaigbena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.