Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

PC or Console For Game? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC or Console For Game? (4019 Views)

How To Play PSP Games On PC Or Laptop 2015 / How To Play Sony Playstaion 2 Game On Your PC Or Laptop / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC or Console For Game? by Balogunofafrica: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
cristy149:

see as this one is boasting of a spec that can't run sudoku or zuma deluxe now grin grin grin grin

cheesy Na so life be, all these tech we dey hail right now would be seen as shit in the next 15 years too.
Re: PC or Console For Game? by sunshineV(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chxta:
When you have my system, (2.8GHz, 1024GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Nvidia 64MB Graphics card, Dolby Surround 5.1 with subwoofers, 24 hour 128 Mb dedicated Internet connection grin), you'd never think of a console!
this pc go wack die in 2020 grin
Re: PC or Console For Game? by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chxta:
When you have my system, (2.8GHz, 1024GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Nvidia 64MB Graphics card, Dolby Surround 5.1 with subwoofers, 24 hour 128 Mb dedicated Internet connection grin), you'd never think of a console!
ehwo...
Re: PC or Console For Game? by Ournolly: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Chxta:
Omo! grin
Re: PC or Console For Game? by markusfragle: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Of course PC, it's pretty obvious. I enjoy Dota and League of Legends. Time after time I even watch different tounaments and bet. All detail and predictopn I find out on this website https://tips./teams/and after this pick a winning team.
Re: PC or Console For Game? by Denis08: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
I would choose only PC cause you can download any game you want and it won't cost you a fortune. For example, I play League of Legends and Dota 2 sometimes. And because of the fact that I play on PC, I can easily buy some game sets, skins and so on and it's cheap. Well, and what is even better, is that I found a website where I can purchase the skins for free by completing some easy tasks. They simply provide Free Gift Cards for accomplishing some actions, like "watch the video" or "read an email".
Re: PC or Console For Game? by herbaylove(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Guys that choose pc

Did you ever consider the comfort that comes with playing on a console?
The big screen?
The fact that you can play from you cushion chair being relaxed and far from your screen as you want it?
Re: PC or Console For Game? by RayMcBlue(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
herbaylove:
Guys that choose pc

Did you ever consider the comfort that comes with playing on a console?
The big screen?
The fact that you can play from you cushion chair being relaxed and far from your screen as you want it?

With HDMI cable, you can link your PC to a 4K TV and use it's screen as your PC monitor.
Re: PC or Console For Game? by herbaylove(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2020
RayMcBlue:

With HDMI cable, you can link your PC to a 4K TV and use it's screen as your PC monitor.

And you call that conveniency?
Re: PC or Console For Game? by herbaylove(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
I have got both a gaming pc (an Msi laptop that runs on core i7 9th gen and Nvidia Gtx1660ti 6gb dedicated and a 16gb ram) and a ps4.

So believe me wen i say a gaming console is the choice when conveniency is the topic!
Re: PC or Console For Game? by RayMcBlue(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
herbaylove:

And you call that conveniency?

Yes.

Twitch streamers use this method all the time.
Re: PC or Console For Game? by RayMcBlue(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
herbaylove:
I have got both a gaming pc (an Msi laptop that runs on core i7 9th gen and Nvidia Gtx1660ti 6gb dedicated and a 16gb ram) and a ps4.

So believe me wen i say a gaming console is the choice when conveniency is the topic!

The MSI destroys the PS4 in graphics, FPS, and performance. The two are not comparable.

In PC, you can play games with better graphics than consoles. Sure, it's true that gaming consoles are easier for casual gaming on the couch, but in terms of raw firepower, PC trumps console.
Re: PC or Console For Game? by Mensorty(m): 5:34pm On May 30
For the debate of PC or Console for gaming, it ultimately comes down to personal preference and what gaming experience you prioritize. PC offers greater customization and potentially better graphics, while consoles provide simplicity and a more consistent experience. As for CSGO, I've been playing it on PC for years. The competitive nature keeps me hooked, and the satisfaction of improving my skills is unparalleled. For skins, I recommend to search models for example on https://wayssay.com/the-best-awp-hyperbeast-factory-new/ site and investing wisely. My prized possession is the AWP Dragon Lore, earned through countless hours of gameplay and strategic trading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Steam Deck Dethrone Playstation Vita And Nintendo Switch? / Fifa 14 Download With Crack / Neatly Used Xbox One X And Xbox One S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.