Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,798 members, 7,948,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) (4301 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. / The ‘dumb’ Phones Isn’t Dead Yet & Why You Still Need Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by samsard(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
grossindel:

Abeg bb10 phones don't hang (hour glass I mean). But they can just die like that! I mean u plug your phone and wake the next morning and your bb won't wake up. Totally dead! no life! take it anywhere e don die.
It happens with other phones, even Samsung. BTW, you shouldn't leave your plugged that way.
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by samsard(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Onyegecha:
why do we keep waiting to celebrate new ones from the same people? We are just being used. why can't we ever produce something they will clamour for?
If you can produce one that matches their quality, we 'might' patronise you. Besides technology is not developed with mud. We just dont have the right technology, technologically speaking, we are far far behind.
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
BLINGZ88:
Bro, it z clear that you are still using a BB curve

I should give you reply that will make u cry to your mum, but i will never stoop to your level of fighting over blackberry OS.. Never.
Of all things to argue about
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by Panshow(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
It will be safe to call this one a droidberry.
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by ugwum007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
grossindel:

Abeg bb10 phones don't hang (hour glass I mean). But they can just die like that! I mean u plug your phone and wake the next morning and your bb won't wake up. Totally dead! no life! take it anywhere e don die.

I can't stop laughing
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by ugwum007(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
BluePearls:
Some rumors are to be taken with a pinch of salt or ignored totally. Op please modify your post, the pictures are renders and not the actual device. And you can't be 100% certain the Venice will come preloaded with Android OS. I repeat, these are just bloody unconfirmed rumors.

They are really porting to android, is not just an unconfirmed rumor.
It will be a very big plus to them cos that company ve really suffered.
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by BluePearls(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
ugwum007:

They are really porting to android, is not just an unconfirmed rumor.
It will be a very big plus to them cos that company ve really suffered.

Time will tell..and don't believe everything you hear.
Re: Blackberry Isn’t Dead; An Android Phone ‘venice’ On Its Way (Pic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Symphony007:
just act like a matured human bring and admit you messed up by saying BB10 phones hang. It won't cost you anything rather than disgracing yourselves here.

Did you just say 'human bring'? See m0ron.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee P2 Android Phone / Jumia Mobile Week Has Just Begun - See Phones On Flash Sale / Xiaomi Red Rice(the Cheapset Quadcore Smartfone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.