Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (26563 Views)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by otiigba1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Stop being a hypocrite, will muslims in this region ever allow the appointment of a christian caretaker of say Zaria L.G.A? Like it or not religion is political and the appointment of that woman is unacceptable.
accept your position,having said that, one party has to make a move towards problem solving and muslims perhaps are not prepared to do that from were am standing a white flag might help, christians are the ones who are been persecuted and murdered remember? And they don't seem to be retaliating
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by limamintruth: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Minet16:

And who told you that the angry protesters went haywire? undecided
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by limamintruth: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
PappyMason:
Islamization agenda on full swing.

Chinku Local Govt headquaters is located in the southern part of Kaduna in a town called Kunjuma.

By appointing a northern muslim as caretaker of the LGA shows how insensitive El Rufai !

I do not blame him at all.
This is what kaduna christians should expect for massively supporting him in 2015 elections.

Both El-rufai and the past governor are religious bigots. The only diff. is El-rufai is more hardworking & outspoken than the former.

1 Like

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
limamintruth:

I do not blame him at all.
This is what kaduna christians should expect for massively supporting him in 2015 elections.

Both El-rufai and the past governor are religious bigots. The only diff. is El-rufai is more hardworking & outspoken than the former.

The middle-Plebs will never ever get sense.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by otiigba1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
sparkwil:

Badass hypocrite. Would you say such if the reverse was the case? you r so foooolish not to see this decision is a crazy one considering how religiously polarized kaduna is.
fine i may be foolish and a hypocrite,although it is my opinion do not forget that its only christians that are been persecuted and murdered perhaps, should it continue that way? Is it not time for a truce? I don't see Christians fighting back either the leaders aren't helping too
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by limamintruth: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
PappyMason:

The middle-Plebs will never ever get sense.

And you think your si..lly comment made sense right? undecided
Abeg swerve..
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by otiigba1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Why not integrate by appointing a Christian VC in Kano State University or a Christian head in a muslim dominated school in Zaria?
yes you are right!; it has to start from some were, you know when i was younger i went to an arabic school ran by muslims because that was the only school in my area, it didn't do me any harm
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by gists: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
I know a lot of people will say I am insensitive. But if you say its live bullet, why the guy in the picture come dey cry now. I expect the op to post pictures with blood stains at least.
But that is not to say naija police no fit do that kin thing.

MAIN POINT
When this same El Rufai stopped the evening meal for the fasting muslims in Kaduna on the ground that government should not engage in religious practices, a lot of people crying foul here applauded him.
How come he is now insensitive (and the silly accusation of Islamization agenda) simply because of his choice of a care-taker on religious grounds. That's the height of hypocracy

https://www.nairaland.com/2392329/el-rufai-breaks-kaduna-state
“I have also been made to understand that, this Ramadan period, we are supposed to have started sharing rice, milk and sugar, but we will not do that.‎ One, the government is not supposed to be involved in religious activities. Two, the government is broke."
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
otiigba1:
yes you are right!; it has to start from some were, you know when i was younger i went to an arabic school ran by muslims because that was the only school in my area, it didn't do me any harm
It won't do you any harm as long as you don't question the doctrine. As a child my primary school was the typical secular school in Lagos. We used pray in Christian way every morning as the usual thing. When I was in primary 3 we had a new Headmistress-a Muslim. She made it a policy that Fridays morning prayer will be in muslim format (and everyone participated). It really helped us all. I tell you that I enjoyed the Islamic prayers just like I did the Christian. I get pissed when I hear or read of people attacking some communities up North because of religion. The muslims we all know (with due respect) will not accept a christian LG boss in Zaria. In fact, if such us done many churches would have been burnt and non muslims/southerners killed. We need to be sincere with ourselves.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by seuntope8(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
funmo:
LIVE BULLETS ON ARMLESS CITIZENS?

INJUSTICE AT ITS PEAK!

THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE RIOT ACT!

THE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND THEY SAY

MAY PEACE REIGN IN OUR LANDS

AMEN
wat d youth did was wrong. Blockin 4 a way interjunction road that carries heavy traffic each day, you wunt b sayin all this...
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by jaybee(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
PappyMason:
Islamization agenda on full swing.

Chinku Local Govt headquaters is located in the southern part of Kaduna in a town called Kunjuma.

By appointing a northern muslim as caretaker of the LGA shows how insensitive El Rufai !

The map is not correct; but the bolded is very true. INSENSITIVITY ON THE PART OF ELRUFAI AND AND APC LEADERSHIP IN KADUNA.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Minet16:
are u a policeman?
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by missbehave247(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
embarassed
feedburner:

grin welcome to the abiminable damnation, the zoological Republic where baboons n monkeys are jumping up and down with no plan n direction grin

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
jobless youth...go n protest against boo haram!!!!
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by zyphr(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chikun LGA is christian dominated. Even if Elrufai want to impose a leader on them, it should at least be one of thier own and not some 'alien'.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Jaydee009: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
otiigba1:
i don't understand you, what is wrong with a muslim principal heading a christian school or muslim care taker heading a christian community? One would have thought that its a good idea for intergration, the head gets some incite about christians through his chrstians pupils and vis versa, hasn't it occured to you that,perhaps that is what has been the problem initially thus all the atrocities against christians by muslims? Christians not mixing with muslims undecided atleast to get aquinted with each others religion

You are such a bloody pathetic hypocrite. When Muslims like you want to subjugate Christians, you throw the "we are one" mantra. But when a Christian was Kaduna governor, you all wished him dead and eventually killed him all in the name of "an infidel" cannot rule over us.

Why can't a Christian be sent to Zaria (Muslim strong hold) to become the local government chairman and thus interact /mix up with Muslims and the Muslims will learn from him?

Islam is just a huge joke that is based on double standards. A joke that cannot be trusted by any sane human!

1 Like

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
otiigba1:
accept your position,having said that, one party has to make a move towards problem solving and muslims perhaps are not prepared to do that from were am standing a white flag might help, christians are the ones who are been persecuted and murdered remember? And they don't seem to be retaliating

And with the christians already being on the defensive with countless sneak attacks from fulani marauders across the entire north, with subtle but overt pro-muslim policies of majority muslim northern governments, high northern christian casualty rate in any politico-socio-economic upheavals and riots you don't think raising a white flag will be dangerous for an already endangered species (because that is what northern christians are) whose poachers are cunning and relentless?

No!! The christians have the moral highground so far so good and owe nobody any apologies!! That woman must be removed
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think anyboby from nairaland is above 18 years old? i doubt because the way of reasoning
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think anyboby from nairaland is above 18 years old? i doubt because the way of reasoning sha this forum is for children not adult
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Minet16:

yes ooo
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Minet16:

defending them??..its either u r affiliated 2 police force or u r reaping from their proceeds...which one r u guilty of?
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Minet16:

OK if u say so
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Minet16:

hehehe..I do.just that u r not a good observer
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Minet16:

alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Looked Very Sick We Wish You Quick Recovery- PDP Responds To Buhari's Speech / Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.