Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) (26911 Views)

Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Most northern Muslim support boko haram ,that is why Nigerian army cannot defeat them.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by amnesty7: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
frinx:
since BUHARI was sworn into office there has not been any news of soldiers killin these Boko monsters.....

is this the CHANGE?
Because they cannot face the military in a battle that is why they turn to soft target, unarmed innocent people. Their end will surely come by God's Power.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Only an igbo president can stop bokoharam! yes but then s.e wont be allowed to rule due to jaelousy and hate by other groups. ha ha ha well, 9ja voted 4 change, they just got served. until daura is bombed, bubu wont do nothing lol. the kind allah wey go punish buhari ehn, even prophet mohammad no worship am! auto pilot country, apc is a scam!

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by amnesty7: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
frinx:
since BUHARI was sworn into office there has not been any news of soldiers killin these Boko monsters.....

is this the CHANGE?
Because they cannot face the military in a battle that is why they turn to soft targets, unarmed innocent people. Their end will surely come by God's Power.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by dayodare49o: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
If dulladinho will accept my advise, the only way to stop terrorist all over the world is to stop their finance, if they can't get finance they will not be able to operate and to stop their finance everybody must accept 666 otherwise known as BVN.

With that it will be easier to monitor money to terrorists' accounts...and their sponsors. Those that brought terrorists to the world had plans to get you all BVNed and they know that won't be easy if there is no problem that touches the whole world. with help of terrorists around the world now everybody will surely submit themselves to the plan.

I am hereby advising you to encourage (don't force them) Nigeriansv to take their BVNs before it closes in October if truly you want to stop book haram.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
we warned them they said its change they want.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Larrylarex(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
The day i decided that I would not honor the offer to retain me at my PPA in Jos was the day I went to the Terminus market in January for my monthly shopping and i was told that the lady that I usually buy vegetable oil from has been killed by the blast, I asked the lady relating the account where the bomb was detonated and she told me right there where i was standing, o boy, the kain speed wey i take leave kasuwa that day ehn! I just dey pray make February 19th quick come, Lagos, here I come!

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by PecE2Make: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
APC scammed us (Nigeria) but don't worry 2019 is coming. I will sacrifice all my salaries to bring back POWER
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Shokaergabriel(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
U can c now that nobody is talking about the killings since buhari assumed office.

Where is the bring back our girls Group?
Fuel is scarce again.is buhari not seeing all these?.pls woke up now and work
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by manchester1: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
all the appointment goes to north and all the killing happens in the north. I can smell change from the dullard
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Chamber10(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is really happening recently in this country?....No news of killing of any Boko haram member but bombing of innocent and harmless civilians...too bad. angry angry shocked shocked

Nobody is blaming GEJ again about reducing Northern population to get more votes. May God forgive my colleague that convinced me to support this our new president.

Keneking, lacasa etc have all suddenly hibernated

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
We are seeing the CHANGE they promised us .

Thunder will fire anybody that shut sai Buhari or sai El'Rufai

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
marinagirl:
I lost a cousin to the bomb blast, so so painful

Eeeyah! May God console you , your family and the rest of us Nigerians because it is a collective loss to us all..

Take heart..
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
God of Mercy!!!Nemesis is the bus stop of this monsters.Rip to the dead. Our population as 9ja never reduce drastically so?because North couldn't control their mortality rate not until now.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by snazzylove: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
In Lie Mohammed's voice."Buhari has superseded Jonathan".
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by Weah96: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
amnesty7:

Their end will surely come by God's Power.

Which God? How come the God didn't use the power since?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by mobileexpert: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
God please help us in this country
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by linuses: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
BUHARI IS DOING THE WORK. BOKO HARAM ARE RUNNING WE ARE WINING THE WAR
NIGERIA IS CHANGING

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by linuses: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is Our Buhari Weak or wicked? chai Change don suffer. Thank God the bulk of the suffering is to those that voted massively for a physically incapacitated man. an old grandpa full of malice and deceit, wickedness and selfishness. he must give us that change.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by michael3876(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
stmayor:
this is so sad
the end of bokoharam is very close
Rip to the dead

Am always surprise wen tins re getting out of hand ans some dullard loyalist will be praisin the dullard wen there is no gud plan in place nor any work in progress. Let the souls of d victims r.I.p.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by dancoolD(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
May God help Nigeria
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by neocortex: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
Sadly enough, the people (NA) who would have at least tamed Boko Haram have their sympathiser as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. I don't see the [b]usefulness of the title 'General' in his name if he's this clueless about what to do concerning his dear terrorists.

I'm sure the predicted revolution will take place in Buhari's regime [/b]

Don't tell me you don't know how he got that title.
There is a difference between a merited "general" and a certificate less general.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by rudepen(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
I can categorically tell you that......WE DON'T HAVE A PRESIDENT!!!!"[/quote] how well have u fought the immaturity in your speech?...reason before u speak
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) by pmatiu: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Change is here to stay. D no. 3 pics dos guys there no see those girls wearing Ijab to take to their heels

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO) / Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos) / Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.