Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,780 members, 7,941,943 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Am Advice I Was In Medicine And I Was Dropd Out And I Want 2go 2another School 4another Cours - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Am Advice I Was In Medicine And I Was Dropd Out And I Want 2go 2another School 4another Cours (633 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Apply To Les Cours Sonu University Benin Republic(admission In Progress) / How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Am Advice I Was In Medicine And I Was Dropd Out And I Want 2go 2another School 4another Cours by Dnero5: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
Am in trouble plz i need an advance i was in medicine and i was dropd out and i wat 2leave d school and go 4another course.
Re: I Need Am Advice I Was In Medicine And I Was Dropd Out And I Want 2go 2another School 4another Cours by Mustay(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
"Advice" can't be counted. You must have known before your screening to think of a course you would opt to in case you didn't sail through. Which of your science-related courses do you have interest in?
Re: I Need Am Advice I Was In Medicine And I Was Dropd Out And I Want 2go 2another School 4another Cours by madrid: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
well im also in medicine,the only advice i can give you is that u should study ur self and think of any science course u know u can adapt.make sure u pick d right choice this time.falling ones is not an offence but falling twice at the same spot becomes an offence.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Economy? Go get a degree in the US! / What is wrong with Jamb / Pre, Under And Postgraduate Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.