Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching (1899 Views)

Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by danimodd(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Majek Fashek's Wife shares touching story, Must Read!
- on 6:59 PM - No comments
Majek Fashek's wife shares touching story.
Majek Fashek's wife shares touching story, says she has moved on after waiting so long for him to get out of drugs
Rita Fashek, the former wife of musician Majek Fashek, who is currently battling with drug and alcohol addiction says she divorced him three months ago and has remarried after waiting for years for him to come out of his state. Rita shared her story in an interview with Punch

"I have remarried and I am moving on with my life. Jebose (Majek Fashek), when things don’t go right, what do you do? I am tired of waiting for Majek. I have been living for years, alone, lonely and with my children, waiting for him to come home. I waited all these years; his brothers never cared. No member of his family reached out to me. I am not getting any younger. I decided to move on. Majek abandoned the children and me for so long, too long. I am no longer Majek’s wife. I love him. But I am not in love with him. Majek is a wonderful man. I am worried and concerned about his life these times. He had been on this drug dependency for over 15 years. We have three children; Randy is 30, Seun is 24 and our last boy is 12. My children were denied affection of a father by his illness and addiction. I have been the sole provider and single mother of our household in the past 15 years since he chose this lifestyle and walked away from us. I don’t know what went wrong with Majek. I may never know. He is deep into substance abuse. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/07/majek-fasheks-wife-shares-touchim.html

Re: An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by demmy0325(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by yorubadelta(f): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
His drug addiction and current sate might just be a physical manifestation of a spiritual attack...

There is a lady that used to tour with him back in the days, she hails from the same neighbourhood as Majek Fashek (can't remember her name now). This lady came to my church about 5 months ago to testify of how they recently discovered her CD from the 90s and her picture tied and buried in her father's compound which is why her music never saw the light of day. It is a possibility that Majek is suffering a similar attack which has now reduced him to this.

My heart breaks for Majek and his family cry

2 Likes

Re: An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by mutter(f): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Very sad cry cry Does anyone know the details of the fundraising account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by danimodd(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
mutter:
Very sad cry cry Does anyone know the details of the fundraising account?
Million thanks for this ideal!
I came up with an international fundraising on facebook about 4weeks ago of which i did my part and later shared it even on my blog, though initially i thought it's fake until i saw some Nigeria top coming artist also in support! is an international non governmental organization held an organized by a woman, you can google it ,or i will search the details again on my facebook timeline and give u feedback.
Re: An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
yorubadelta:
His drug addiction and current sate might just be a physical manifestation of a spiritual attack...

There is a lady that used to tour with him back in the days, she hails from the same neighbourhood as Majek Fashek (can't remember her name now). This lady came to my church about 5 months ago to testify of how they recently discovered her CD from the 90s and her picture tied and buried in her father's compound which is why her music never saw the light of day. It is a possibility that Majek is suffering a similar attack which has now reduced him to this.

My heart breaks for Majek and his family cry

True that embarassed
Re: An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching by danimodd(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
i wish him well

(1) (Reply)

A Real Woman / How I Feel As The Only Child Of My Parents. / Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.