Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,035 members, 7,976,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? (8495 Views)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its all ok for me as long as she can feel my nuts and it makes her wet....because most ladies bums are sensitive to the feel of diick. The more bumps the bike enter the better the feeling.

Just like hugging with diick standing like pool stick.
Some people dey pretend like say they no like am.

Not advisable for those 2 mins guys....or those one's that before even pu..ssy entry dey have cum.
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:48am On Apr 28, 2019
ShayGirl:
I see nothing wrong there? And if u re'nt comfortable with him sitting at ur back, positions can easily be switched nw.....abi, melo laiye yii?

Perhaps there is something wrong in hugging a guy too...

switch position ,how ? a woman sit at my back on a bike ?
No
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:50am On Apr 28, 2019
grad2012:
I swear I will be so not myself.
evilmindef
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by slimsky(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Then she must wait for another bike cos i ain't allowing her enter d bike and leave me waiting 4 d next.
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Precious91:
Nothing wrong.But some guys can so tap current and the way some ladies sit and shift on bike,you have to be biting yourself to avoid stories that touch the heart.I don't like sitting behind a lady except she is my girl.
OKAY U LOVE A WOMAN SITTING BEHIND U. NO PROBLEM
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
sandrannna:
Silly girl. If we do our investigations, she can not be a virgin.

How many minutes enjoyment dat she can't allow the guy to enjoy?

What enjoyment is there on a bike? Silly girl.

Na their type dey fvck pass.
Wise woman
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
ShayGirl:
I see nothing wrong there? And if u re'nt comfortable with him sitting at ur back, positions can easily be switched nw.....abi, melo laiye yii?

Perhaps there is something wrong in hugging a guy too...
THATS MORE INSANE. CUS MOST GUYS WON'T ALLOW A GAL SIT BEHIND HIM ON A BIKE
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
justmag:
There is nothing wrong with it until you feel his 9 inches behind you. undecided
Even the 9 inches does nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre Wedding Pics Of My Sister / I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) / Can You Get Married To An Albino (afin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.