Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ramadan Kareem To All My Muslim Brothers Lets Share Gifts Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ramadan Kareem To All My Muslim Brothers Lets Share Gifts Here (342 Views)

See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) / Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / To All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters In The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem To All My Muslim Brothers Lets Share Gifts Here by Dannidom(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ramadan mubarak to all muslims all round the world!!

I am no muslim buh I believe that one of the major elements of this glorious season is sharing so I wudnt mind if we reciprocate the trend online.

I want to somehow experience the blessedness of this month online so if we can share gifts in form of airtime or internet data or anything shareable to anyone on this thread to keep the joy rolling in tune with the elements of this season.

mine will be appreciated this is my number 08175928473 etisalat

(1) (Reply)

Studies Reveals That True Religious People Are Not Prone To Cancer / The Guidelines That Are Above Are Easy / Ogano Gold Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.