Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (71804 Views)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by spicy244(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm very sure the police only anted to take credit for wot they've not done. These pple mite be robbers truly but I'm sure they were not the ones that robbed Ikd bank cos those one are much more intelligent than to be caught easily like that. + we never heard that baba Ibeji was among them

Media had it That Young pple robbed the bank. NAIJA POLICE sef..., I tire
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by keandre: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Corn99:
if u have read today's punch u must have probably believed d story cos one of them was apprehended with 1000 cash dats new note by soldiers at okitipupa area of ondo and d soldiers heard of the robbery nd contacted sars

wer is the pic of the N1000 bills wit bank seal
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by huthority01(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't trust Nigerian police with this parade: speaking from experience.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by merits(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
i dont bliff dem,mak den no com dey display inocentee as a suspect oo.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by huthority01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
spicy244:
I'm very sure the police only anted to take credit for wot they've not done. These pple mite be robbers truly but I'm sure they were not the ones that robbed Ikd bank cos those one are much more intelligent than to be caught easily like that. + we never heard that baba Ibeji was among them

Media had it That Young pple robbed the bank. NAIJA POLICE sef..., I tire
like you know what's on my mind... I don't the police.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
remove their weenies and feed em to the fowls of the air and the beasts of the field
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by chukstel(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
So they couldn't catch the only female Who took part in the robbery? I hope the police is not parading innocent people.

my dear, I don't believe this are the robber who went away with huge sums of money from bank robbery. just take a good look at those boys, hungry looking. I have not doubt these boys were arrested wandering as police usual practice.

Police is just deceiving the masses to show they are working. do you know spending good money within one week will make your skin change to better? just look at those boys critically and see if they have some cash to spend?

just my opinion.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by gulfer: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Compared to the guys paraded for the Lekki Robbery, these ones look it but I still hold my reservation.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by aruochayahooc(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
metronaija:
These are the faces of the suspected criminals who partook in the Ikorodu robbery -attacking two banks and carting away with huge sum of money....The robbers attacked the banks located at Ipakodo Ebute, near Ogolonto in Ikorodu. They were said to have used speed boats in accessing the community, raiding First Bank and Zenith bank in the area.

PHOTO CREDIT: Damilare Okunola

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/ikorodu-bank-robbers-paraded-by-lagos.html
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
These are not the thieves, they are just d unfortunate thieves.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by beyoncausme: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
small children....
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
chukstel:

my dear, I don't believe this are the robber who went away with huge sums of money from bank robbery. just take a good look at those boys, hungry looking. I have not doubt these boys were arrested wandering as police usual practice.

Police is just deceiving the masses to show they are working. do you know spending good money within one week will make your skin change to better? just look at those boys critically and see if they have some cash to spend?

just my opinion.
bro they are just d unfortunate thieves. Not bank robber.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
seedgreen:
This thread is worth FOLLOWING
Are you in anyway connected to them? grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by samdotsam: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
I do not believe they are the culprits - even if they are; must Nigerian Police wait until the damage is done before carrying out action. Obviously, the poor fish seller that lost her life is gone forever.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Yeahreen(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
U can still modify ur "10 likes" to "200" likes...Use D Love Wisely grin
Emboabajunior:
hmmm.....Front page with my First post as a Registered Nairalander.

how about '10 likes' as a welcome gift

_modified_

C'mon guys... i asked for 10 nw
the love is overwhelming
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by 2mNaira: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
ifetoyosi:
I tut dey were smart..... So dey re jst one of dose dumb robbers. In BTW.... Wia z d lady leader

In case u dont know. Nigeria police often parade other detainees to their image. I can categorically tell u that these are not the robbers. These pple were forced to sign statement that stated that they are those rubbers.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by afeezco675(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmmmmmm we are not even in a develop country,we are in Nigeria how can they catch the criminal less than two weeks? without any CCTV wink recording or any other tracking device? Nigeria police plz make sure u are not dealing with innocent people plz. shocked[i][/i]
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Israel5(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Big boys! If na nineties, they wld've bin tied 2 drums by nw. Thank God for now. My brothers wil nt die. Godwilling
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Israel5(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Big boys! If na nineties, they wld've bin tied 2 drums by nw. Thank God for now. My brothers wil nt die. Godwilling. The gang mistress is out of naija sha incase a policeman is in d hauz. My bros ar nt goin dwn alone. Those immigratn dat ar womanizers dan let her pas since.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
So they couldn't catch the only female Who took part in the robbery? I hope the police is not parading innocent people.

First time you made a byte of sense
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by iGeneral: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kenneth Omeruo, what have you done?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by lightsaber(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
see setup!! if the woman lead robber is not caught, i suspect the people paraded!! i hope this is a legit lineup!!!
NPF which way na
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
metronaija:
These are the faces of the suspected criminals who partook in the Ikorodu robbery -attacking two banks and carting away with huge sum of money....The robbers attacked the banks located at Ipakodo Ebute, near Ogolonto in Ikorodu. They were said to have used speed boats in accessing the community, raiding First Bank and Zenith bank in the area.

PHOTO CREDIT: Damilare Okunola

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/ikorodu-bank-robbers-paraded-by-lagos.html

This story is as true as my grandmother is a virgin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
nairabliss:
trust me. . this are not the real thieves
In that case you are their member to know for sure that these are wrong guys.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackchampion:
So dia Visas wia not ready b4 d operation? huh? Bleep up niggas

In other words you are giving wanna be idea.

People self.

The only country where people are sympathetic to criminals.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
mnairaland:

In case u dont know. Nigeria police often parade other detainees to their image. I can categorically tell u that these are not the robbers. These pple were forced to sign statement that stated that they are those rubbers.
Forced to sign statement ke, rather they were tortured to confess innocent sins
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Meti99(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
ibeg na d geh me i wan see
where she dey??
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmm.. Nigerians though!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol I wasn't expecting ppl like these tho....I thought i will see professionals. Merely looking @ them sef ehn na wa., lookin like those guys who hawk boxers @ the bus stop. See that guy's stomach sef like he was taking nkwobi nd beer b4 he was arrested

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.